[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we piece try to piece together the plot of TFA from what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: star wars.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
star wars.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
ITT we piece try to piece together the plot of TFA from what we know.

What does /tv/ know about the movie so far?
>>
>>63721519
everything?
>>
luke is han solos dad and han kills leah
>>
>>63721519

there's bestiality in it.
>>
File: 2345435143.jpg (277 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
2345435143.jpg
277 KB, 699x1211
>>63721519
I love the part where it tried something new and original to set it apart from the original series.
>>
File: lTge5Xk.png (78 KB, 217x199) Image search: [Google]
lTge5Xk.png
78 KB, 217x199
>needing to know the plot when you can just watch it in theaters already.
>>
>>63721537
Do we see any hot chicks taking facials?
>>
>>63721519
Dude, some of us already saw it. I literally just came back from the cinema.
>>
>>63721585

I know nothing about the new movie. Is this for real? I'm lmaoing at your movie JJ
>>
>>63721670
how is this possible, it doesn't come out until Friday?
>>
>>63721736
>implying Murica is the only country in the world
>>
>>63721736
in some countries it's already out. I just came back from the cinema too.
>>
>>63721740

Stop. You're spamming this too much and it is killing it.

If you want it to work you need to be patient, young /b/tard.

Watch and wait for the opportune moments, don't simply come into the thread and ctrl-v into the post box immediately.
>>
Seen it. It's pretty good. /tv/'s meems are weak.
>>
File: tumblr_m8kmpqG9wV1rraf52.jpg (41 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8kmpqG9wV1rraf52.jpg
41 KB, 450x304
>>63721585
>>
>>63721736
Clapistan isn't the only country in the world anon.

It was too much a retread of A New Hope, but still pretty enjoyable.
>>
desert -> ship -> desert -> escape with falcon -> meeting han on his new ship -> going to meet the orange yoda on a forest planet -> flashbacks with lightsaber -> empire attacks and takes rey -> rescue mission and attack on death star -> kylo kills han -> lightsaber duel -> luke scene -> the end
>>
>>63721740
Nice pasta
>>
>>63721585
We truly live in a pathetic time.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.