[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was his motivation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: fargo-hanzee.jpg (99 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
fargo-hanzee.jpg
99 KB, 350x350
what was his motivation?
>>
>>63717993
He was only ever loyal to his father. When Otto died, he stopped giving a fuck about the other Gerhardts who never gave a fuck about him.
>>
retribution
>>
>>63718045
and he ends up living his life just like his father, and dying like him too
>>
>>63717993
Eradicating the white race.
>>
>>63718045
But why did he go out of his way to kill all Gerhardts? Also, why did he keep on chasing Peggy and Ed after the Gerhardts were dead?
>>
It doesn't matter, he snapped

>"I'm tired of this life"

He was gonna go out in a blaze of glory and suicide by cop

I don't think he expected to get so lucky, thats why he gave up on chasing Ed and Peggy
>>
I wish they spent more time on Hanzee instead of that whore who slept with Mike. It was pretty odd to see him get so much focus in the last three episodes.
And Fargo is still my top show of 2015.
>>
>>63718139
>out of his way

Since when is making a phone call "going out of the way" to do something?

>hurr durr I meen he culda texted em
>>
>>63717993
Is that abed from community?
>>
>>63718227
he could have just dissapeared.
why take revenge and kill all Gerhardts?
>>
I always wondered, if Peggy finnaly get to cut Hanzee's hair, he would have kill them afterwards?
>>
>>63718403
If Peggy had cut his hair he would have lost his power.
>>
>>63718045
The theory that Otto was his father has major flaws:

-It's mentioned that nothing is known about Hanzee's personal history. If he was Otto's bastard and this was known by the Gerhardts, surely this would have been acknowledged.

-It's stated that Otto took him off the street when he was young.

-Hanzee has a childhood flashback of being in an Indian/reservation school.
>>
>>63717993
He came to the conclusion that he would only ever be the "pet Indian" and only ever appreciated for his skillset (which itself reinforces stereotypes of the pet Indian).

He snapped when the racist guy instinctively didn't believe that he'd fought for America.
>>
I don't get why he bothered to hunt down ed and peggy
The only reason why he was after them in the first place was because of the gerdharts, and all the the gerdharts were dead
>>
>>63717993

Transforming into a fat Jew, apparently.
>>
File: fargo ayy lmao.png (626 KB, 1740x948) Image search: [Google]
fargo ayy lmao.png
626 KB, 1740x948
>>63718045
That's pretty bloody insightful anon. Did you come up with that yourself or did you read it somewhere?
>>
>>63718322
Maybe he realized Dodd's intolerance towards him was a learned behavior which means the Gerhardts are all evil sonsabitches
>>
>>63718045
Pretty sure Bear cared about him.

Maybe he's just a sociopath and not a noble savage?
>>
File: dodd ruins everything.jpg (71 KB, 733x547) Image search: [Google]
dodd ruins everything.jpg
71 KB, 733x547
>>63719945
Dodd would be a colossal tool in any family frankly.
>>
>>63719964

Tbhfam
>>
>>63720078
I figure its because Dodd and him had been tight as fuck since forever, and then when Hanzee comes to rescue his ass, all Dodd can talk about his how dumb the halfbreed is

So Hanzee thinks "If Dodd actually thinks this way of me the rest of the family must be even worse" which combined with the rednecks at the bar he just said fuck everything
>>
>>63718792
>Otto is a man
>men don't give birth
>mom shit him out and didn't say anything about dad
>could have found out about him later

theory still has legs
>>
>>63718139
he wanted a fresh start, which is why he started his own empire as the fat man. Getting the Gerhardts killed and going after Peggy and Ed were the final ties to his old self.
>>
File: hmmm.png (11 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
11 KB, 470x454
What was the deal with the flying saucers, bros?
>>
memes
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.