[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say what you will about the prequels, at least they were original
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: George.jpg (17 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
George.jpg
17 KB, 460x276
Say what you will about the prequels, at least they were original and not just a rehash of what worked well the first time around
>>
is making retarded original things supposed to be a virtue now?
>>
That's because Lucas is actually an artist and actually wanted to tell a story (and make some money, sure).

Disney and JJ are soul-less panderers.

Any Star Wars without Lucas isn't really even Star Wars. It's just trying to be, like this shit movie.
>>
>>63717151
so you like eating shit, is that what you mean? Maybe they should make another empire strikes back version 2 next?
>>
>>63717559
whoops. meant for >>63717313
>>
File: top kek.png (1 MB, 835x815) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
1 MB, 835x815
>hurr durr they were piles of shit but at least they were original piles of shit herp derp derp

stay mad
>>
>>63717611
>I'd rather eat old shit rather than new shit
>>
>>63717391
This. It's just a parody.
>>
>>63717647
>he thinks the originality of the shit makes it any less of a shit
>>
I liked that the prequels weren't safe and took a risk
People hated that but I was never part of that sonichu fanbase so I enjoy them
>>
>>63717685
>I was never part of that sonichu fanbase so I enjoy them
kek
>>
Isn't the one Abrams Star Trek basically just rehashing The Wrath of Khan? It's really shocking he'd do the same with Star Wars.
>>
reminder that plagiarism should be frowned upon
>>
There's a difference between being original and going full retard
>>
>>63717860
upvoted :)
>>
>>63717647

uh... you can just not eat any shit, bro

you literally just don't pay to sit and watch the shitty movie, and then you're not eating any shit at all

amazing, right?
>>
>>63717869
Seriously the amount of hate the prequels get on reddit will never cease to amaze me.

They're pretty average movies but they're not awful
>>
>>63717313
>LE FUGG LE PREEKWELS XD XD XD
>>
>>63718740
>they're not awful
Yes they are, they're they're incoherent movies that are only made money based on the fact that the words Star Wars.

Fanboys just hate them so much they act like they're 200 dollar budget scifi, theyre awful but not the world shattering pieces of shit people act like they are
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.