[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the best/worst film you've seen this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20151216_215959.jpg (69 KB, 720x595) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151216_215959.jpg
69 KB, 720x595
What was the best/worst film you've seen this year?
>>
There wasn't one film I saw this year that wasn't fucking terrible. Cinema is dead.
>>
>>63717118
Inside Out/Fifty Shades of Grey
>>
according to my autism list

1. Stations of the Cross (9.5/10)
106. Unfriended (1/10)
>>
>>63717159
>i only saw a handful of shitty movies when my minimum wage job budget allowed it, so cinema is dead

see more films, great year
>>
>>63717118
Peanuts was pretty comfy
>>
>>63717332
I'll post my list of mediocre to bad movies I saw this year. If you have recommendations, I'll take them.

>It Memes
>Kingsmeme
>Fast and Redditous 7
>MacMeme.
>Memetoria
>The Memetian
>Mad Meme: Fury Reddit
>Ex Memechana
>The (meme) Gift
>Memevengers 2 age of shittron
>Memecario
>Inside Reddit
>Crimson Meamk
>Ant-Meme
>Spectre(ddit)
>Jurassic Meme
>Bone Memeohawk
>Duke of Redditdy
>Memes of No Nation
>Slow W(r)e(ddit)st
>The Memester
>99 Memes
>>
File: 15.jpg (126 KB, 533x755) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
126 KB, 533x755
Haven't seen a lot of movies, but "best" one was probably Inside Out. There's probably better than that though.

Shittiest one was Southpaw, what a fucking disgusting load of horseshit, I hope everybody involved in the making of this garbage will die of a painful cancer, or tortured by Talibans and forced to eat their own shit and piss for years before dying while they're fucked by a bull.
>>
>>63717118
>Facebook
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63717465
taken from a thread a couple days ago. just enjoy your autism, i have no direction for you
>>
>>63717771
Yeah, I made that threes. Those movies were shit then and they're still shit today. Apparently you can't name anything better. And yet you still claim it was a great year.
>>
>>63717916
heres my favorite 21 films so far this year. A few films you hat i generally don't understand, but arts subjective so whatever to that. I'm more concerned about your use of "reddit" and "meme," and i imagine that you use those terms frequently in your every day life. none of my business t b h, but concerning still
>>
>>63717118
I haven't seen many films from year. Many critics already posted their top 10/20/50.

This is the newest one. From Village Voice poll. Thoughts?

Mad Max: Fury Road – George Miller
Carol – Todd Haynes
Spotlight – Tom McCarthy
Phoenix – Christian Petzold
Tangerine – Sean Baker
Anomalisa – Charlie Kaufman & Duke Johnson
Inside Out – Pete Docter
Clouds of Sils Maria – Olivier Assayas
Brooklyn – John Crowley
The Assassin – Hou Hsiao-Hsien
>>
>>63717625
why is he way more ripped in that picture than he is in the actual movie?
>>
File: man-uncle.jpg (432 KB, 1889x953) Image search: [Google]
man-uncle.jpg
432 KB, 1889x953
>>63717118
best: pic related
worst: age of ultron
>>
>>63718034
Given the opportunity I'll check some of those films out. I did see a most violent meme but that was last year.
>>
>>63717118
Best: Alexander Nevsky
Worst: Youth
>>
>>63718088
Mad Max: Fury Road – George Miller
>great film, a bit overrated
Carol – Todd Haynes
>didn't see, not much interest
Spotlight – Tom McCarthy
>seeing tomorrow morning
Phoenix – Christian Petzold
>haven't seen but in my torrent files
Tangerine – Sean Baker
>didn't enjoy it, but it wasn't really made for my demographic so that factored in it
Anomalisa – Charlie Kaufman & Duke Johnson
>amazing film, one of the years best
Inside Out – Pete Docter
>second best animated film of the year
Clouds of Sils Maria – Olivier Assayas
>wonderful character study, slow moving, k-stews ass in thong
Brooklyn – John Crowley
>only interested for Cohen, but overall looks boring
The Assassin – Hou Hsiao-Hsien
>beautiful film, want to rematch soon
>>
>>63718088
>Hou Hsiao-Hsien
That guy still working?
>>
File: 1448384620496.jpg (120 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1448384620496.jpg
120 KB, 1024x576
>>63718302
mah nigga
>>
>>63717118
Worst was a tie between Jurassic World, The Visit, and Entourage. I can't decide which I hate the most. I think I'd go with Jurassic World, if pressed, as there was a slim chance it wouldn't be complete garbage.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.