[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Create your own XFM Ricky & Karl quotes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: xfm.png (3 MB, 1787x979) Image search: [Google]
xfm.png
3 MB, 1787x979
If Ricky and Karl where still on air today, what shite would they be talking about?
>>
File: 1440148758788.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1440148758788.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
they wouldn't be talking about the hilarious shit they talked about on the radio days.

Even back then Karl was terrified of saying anything that could offend, imagine them on the air now with all the Social justice warriors prancing about.

>Chinese people don't age well
they'll be off the air in weeks
>>
I had a dream that they had this conversation was real but I don't think it was because I haven't heard it since. It was just like this.

Karl: So, do you know why we call Breakfast, lunch and dinner, breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Ricky: go on..

Karl: Right so I'll

Ricky: Well I know where breakfast comes from

Karl: Yeah, yeah, we'll start with breakfast, which comes from meaning to break your fast right? Because it's your first food of the day

Ricky: That's correct

Karl: yeah, yeah

Ricky: So that's it is it? That's you educating me

Karl: Well what about lunch...y...you know why they call it that?

Ricky: Lunch? Go on then

Karl: So I was reading up on it, right, and from back in the olden days

Ricky: way back?

Karl: yep, yep, back when they all spoke a bit funny with old fashioned, like, accents an' that

Ricky: The 70's?

Steve: The 1870's?

Karl: Just y'know, back in time a bit, they used to say things with weird accents an' that, an they used to pronounce lunch like lau...launch, like launch, because it was the meal that launched them into the rest of the day

Ricky: ....

Karl: alright?

Ricky: no....that's rubbish

Karl: I read it

Steve: Where did you read it?

Karl: Just on the internet an that

Ricky: Well it's absolute rubbish Karl, don't talk shit, people did not use to call lunch, launch.

Karl: It was just their accents tho

Ricky: It's twaddle, absolute crap, play a record
>>
And then it took off the stormtrooper helmet. Turns out a lil' monkey.

Weird, innit?
>>
File: 1445931418860.jpg (33 KB, 337x275) Image search: [Google]
1445931418860.jpg
33 KB, 337x275
>>63716600
DON'T TALK SHIT KARL
>>
>>63716447

Also teasing Karl with gay stuff and calling him things like 'bender' wouldn't be allowed
>>
>>63716634
"Chinese people don't talk proper"
-Ricky Gervais

Even though it's obvious satire, there would be a damn up roar and people would be boycotting and all sorts of rubbish.

Let's not forget the constant swearing on air...
>>
So this bloke right, 'e was worried 'is wife was up to no good and that, so 'e was following her. Then she gets in a car, an... and he flags down a taxi like, and tells the driver to errr... to chase her quickly.

That's T S. T S. Aight?
>>
Steve wouldn't be the sad, insecure lonely freak anymore, Ricky would probably spout a load of atheism shit, and Karl is too self aware now and isn't as sheltered as back then. It would probably feel very forced if they came back and did the show now.
>>
>>63716761
That's tail-her swift?

doesn't work, play a record
>>
>>63716777

Steve hasn't really changed that much. He's still single.
>>
>>63716777
>this guy thinks karl wasn't a money machine from the start

lmao
>>
>>63716447
god does every fucking thread have to be about sjw? fuck off.
>>
>>63716447

karl was/is secretly a bit homophobic and racist though.

i just pick that vibe up from him after listening to all the xfm/podcasts/shows.
>>
File: 1449314298443.jpg (63 KB, 621x538) Image search: [Google]
1449314298443.jpg
63 KB, 621x538
>>63717055
Try bringing an argument instead of profanity you fucking plebeian.

Was anything I said untrue?
>>
>>63717292
Well, they DO go out pretty late, don't they?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.