[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt, traitorous scum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: star-wars-force-awakens.jpg (23 KB, 635x409) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-force-awakens.jpg
23 KB, 635x409
Itt, traitorous scum
>>
The Empire literally did nothing wrong.
>>
Thats what you get for hiring a coon
>>
>>63715772
The Empire is kaput but somehow the ISIS styled "New Order" managed to develop the Death Star V3 capable of blowing sun systems without anyone bothering them.
>>
>>63715743

So yous sayin
*eats watermelon*
Dat dees
*smacks lips*
here
*shucks and jives*
droids
*shoots hoops*
Ain't even da muthafuckers we's looking for!?

Shhheeeiiiittt
>>
>Raised and conditioned by the new order
>Betrays them the first chance he gets
Hope for a long painful execution in the sequel
>>
BLACKED
>>
>>63715927
Trust a black
he'll stab you in the back
>>
File: traitor.jpg (42 KB, 599x459) Image search: [Google]
traitor.jpg
42 KB, 599x459
>>63715743
>born and raised in New Jersey
>thinks he's too good for the United States and chooses to play for Italy
>defends his actions by saying he feels Italian in his heart despite posting pictures of himself at NFL games
>gets BTFO by numerous injuries and gets dropped from the Italian national team forever and ever
>>
>>63715743
Are you seriously telling me that they have THAT thing have a romance with the pretty petite White girl?

Who am i kidding, of course they do. Disgusting.
>>
Is Boba fett alive? I want him to hunt that traitor.
>>
>Betraying the people who have raised you since childhood
>Betraying the only people you know because muh feelings
What a wimp
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.