[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do you think people will forget about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: The Force Awakens.jpg (9 KB, 273x184) Image search: [Google]
The Force Awakens.jpg
9 KB, 273x184
How long do you think people will forget about this?
>>
>>63715578
about what?
>>
NEVER
>>
>>63715578
Here's the thing, movies like There Will Be Blood, which is practically a perfect 10/10 movie that will be studied for years to come aren't exciting. To someone who doesn't care about movies, they don't care about cinematography and all that jazz. When I want to see a great movie, I watch it by myself in my house so I can digest it at my speed. When I want to see a big action movie, I want to see it on the big screen with a group of my friends. That's all there is to it, the majority of movie goers don't care who the director, writer, cinematographer, are. For more serious people about film, then of course they care. But that's the minority.

All art is like this, people who aren't interested in the fine details won't pay to see it. I'm going Day 1 to Star Wars because it was a huge part of my childhood and it's going to be a good film from a great action director with actors who have already proven themselves. Also: it's Star Wars. Light sabers alone are worth the price of admission, there's nothing wrong with that
>>
wasnt this released in 2012 in 3D?
>>
File: yare.jpg (35 KB, 479x492) Image search: [Google]
yare.jpg
35 KB, 479x492
>>63715622
>studying a movie
>>
>>63715622
>There Will Be Blood
>10/10 movie

pleb
>>
never
>>
What are "classic" movies from the last 5 years, which will hold the test of time?
>>
>>63715622
>Also: it's Star Wars.

you're a fucking idiot, dude. Disney will throw your money on the pile, and grind out the next one like you don't even exist.
>>
>>63715741
Inception
TDKR
Interstellar
>>
File: 1448883575942.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448883575942.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>tfw there's a single 2D showing tomorrow in my local theater
>>
A month.

It will be no different than you average Disney Marvel movie.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.