[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I will remind them. Todauy I will remind them that nomatter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1450188526868.jpg (259 KB, 600x497) Image search: [Google]
1450188526868.jpg
259 KB, 600x497
Today I will remind them.

Todauy I will remind them that nomatter how amazing, earth shattering, and phenomenal the new Star Wars film might be, it will always be one big kuck film. All the praise, all the quality of the film, the exposure will all just be a triumph of black cocks going in pretty white vaginas, you know it's true. accept it.

I can imagine the beta nerds in the audience with plastered on smiles when the lead black male and female stars start making out, I can even anticipate a group of white guys cheering it on when it happens and the girls and gf's in the audience being brainwashed into liking black guys. "He's so cute" one will say, then the whites girls in the audience will start to check out the black dudes laughing in the back at a brother getting it in on screen in front of a bunch of white people.

In any case, you are reminded. :^)
>>
>>63715309
Bodega is a glib facsimile of Samuel L. Jackson.
>>
File: polfighting.webm (1 MB, 268x480) Image search: [Google]
polfighting.webm
1 MB, 268x480
Cool story neckbeard
>>
File: 65.jpg (13 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
13 KB, 250x272
>>63715309
>Todauy
>>
>>63715309
This guy's gonna shoot up his theater's premiere probably
>>
>>63715309
yeah jews are the ones that are fucked up. not fat white pedophiles that live on the internet.
>>
>>63716822
Lol this. Insecurity can be a heavy burden.
>>
>>63716775
Why are you of all people calling anyone a neckbeard? You literally spend all your free time on /pol/ crying about /pol/
>>
>>63715309
>a billion movies with a white guy as male lead

"I don't have a gf"

>one movie with a black guy as male lead

"that the reason why!"

Maybe the reason why you don't have a gf is cause you're stupid?
>>
Wow.
tumblr has invaded /tv/ hard right now.
>>
>>63718520
Do something about it cumskin
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.