[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which one is the better movie? At least The Phantom Menace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: shit.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1500
So which one is the better movie?
At least The Phantom Menace is self contained. You don't need to watch all three prequels to understand what and why the shit you're watching is happening.
>>
>>63714727
Episode 1 had the better soundtrack and better camera work for lightsaber fights
>>
>>63714727
>>63715165
we're so contrarian that we like episode 1 now
>>
>>63715272
I don't like it. Those are just the two things it did better. Everything else TFA was better at.
>>
>>63715272

Episode 1 literally took more creative aspiration to produce than the festering shitheap currently polluting global box offices

10 year old Jake Lloyd was shitty at delivering his lines and JarJar was a mistake. Otherwise episode 1 was alright.
>>
>>63714727
TPM

>no shit niggers
>no shit mary sue hero
>no shit PART TIME ford
>no tryhard hipster villain

>stupid kid
is forgivable
>>
>>63714727
This shit is happening because of faggots shitting all over George Lucas. Star Wars fans have no one to blame but themselves.
>>
>>63715638
I'd rather get a seventh movie directed by Lucas.
He'd certainly bring some more original ideas to the table.
>>
>>63715638
the movies have been in trouble since RotJ, which no one thinks is as good as the previous two. the franchise was George's creation and he's done with it what he wanted to do.

no one smart has already paid to see this film anyway.
>>
>>63715708
But that's because of that other weird guy who brought all the cultish/force religion aspects to the movie. None of that was Lucas' doing.

Look what he did with the prequels, he tried to explain it with science (midichlorians).

Lucas never really "got" Star Wars.
>>
File: colo claw.jpg (65 KB, 720x613) Image search: [Google]
colo claw.jpg
65 KB, 720x613
Colo Claw pls
>>
the phantom menace is real star wars. force awakens is fan fiction.
>>
>>63715764
no, Lucas is responsible for the Ewoks and the awkwardly long Jabba's palace plot which just consists of everyone getting caught. he's quite capable of fucking up a franchise.

he's better than Disney but it doesn't absolve him of any responsibility just because people criticized him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.