[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simpsons Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
I really miss her. Fact is, I stopped truly paying attention after Season 11, but the fact that Marcia Wallace is dead makes me watch her scenes differently. Underrated character.

Edna: "BART, you haven't been paying attention to a word I said, have you"
Bart: "Yes ma'am"
Edna: "Well then what did I say?"
Bart: "Uhhhh, straighten up and fly right?"
Edna: "Pff-well that was a lucky guess!"
>>
this show is literally reddit

>stupid man does stupid thing for stupid reason
>quirky, genius girl solves every problem
>interracial town lives in complete harmony with only one white man doing all crime
>most pious character openly mocked for his faith
>republicans are evil lol
>all problems solved with hugbox approach

it's even worse than reddit and morty, and that's saying something
>>
>>63711529
Lol
That's pretty true for modern Simp. I'm guessing that Lisa is an atheist now and has a brown boyfriend in an episode or season.
>>
>>63711452
They killed her?
>>
>>63711529
is saying something is reddit bad? whats a 4chan show? saying somethings reddit is not much of an insult
>>
File: nerrrrrd.gif (1 MB, 328x240) Image search: [Google]
nerrrrrd.gif
1 MB, 328x240
>>63711529
Ooh, look at this contrarian tryhard
>>
>>63711653
I'm not sure what they did with her character, but her VA passed away a couple years ago. :(
>>
File: Tyler-The-Creator.jpg (96 KB, 608x610) Image search: [Google]
Tyler-The-Creator.jpg
96 KB, 608x610
>>63711713

Eric Andre is a 4chan show
>>
>>63711529
I see what you mean, Reddit and Morty is the cynical pseudo-intellectual of reddit while shows like Futurama and Simpsonola are the optimistic pseudo-intellectual.
>>
>>63711713
Let me explain how it works in the post LOST-present era of /tv/. If it's not bane posting or "let's talk about her career" threads, and if something is popular, then it's "reddit". Almost everything here is "reddit". /tv/ might as well be an advertisement for reddit.
>>
File: 1449898333632.jpg (243 KB, 1360x1824) Image search: [Google]
1449898333632.jpg
243 KB, 1360x1824
>>63711869
You talking shit about CIA?
>>
>>63711965
Nope, just saying that's one of the few things that /tv/ won't call "reddit"
>>
>>63711869
it just seems like a cop out insult if someone doesnt like something they call it reddit
>>
>>63712042
it IS a copout. Fucking people trying too hard to fit in and they don't even realize that 4chan and reddit are basically the same now. Only difference is the anonymity thing which even then isn't clear cut because you can make an infinite amount of accounts on reddit and faggots on 4chan seem to like using the trip/name fields
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.