[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/tv/ hates it and is already failing to make memes >failed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: star wars the force awakens rey.jpg (227 KB, 630x787) Image search: [Google]
star wars the force awakens rey.jpg
227 KB, 630x787
>/tv/ hates it and is already failing to make memes
>failed critics have to write negative reviews about it to get publicity
>the rest of the world overwhelmingly loves it and can't wait for Episode VII

So basically, it's awesome and everyone should see it in theaters? Glad to know it passed the /tv/ litmus test.
>>
B but muh nigger muh glib fachscimile muh w why can a girl olay with swords. This board is full of edgy neckbeards.
>>
Sounds like boyhood all over again.
>>
Yeah I can't wait for Star Wars: The Force Awakens™©®, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story™©®, Star Wars: Episode VIII™©®, solo Han Solo™©®, Star Wars: Episode IX™©®, solo Boba Fett™©®, and more!! The next several years are gonna be a wild ride, it's a great time to be a geek! Shut up and take my money (Futurama quote)!
>>
>>63710965

Memes aside, I think it is too dark to be a legitimate sequel to ROTJ.

Kylo Ren kills his own father
There is no re union of the main characters
Han and Leia are apparently separated
The empire is still around as the new order
Luke is isolated for no reason well everything is happening
There is a new superweapon for destroying planets

The ending of ROTJ is clearly triumphant. The good guys won. Yet Disney has contrived a way to cancel out all of that so they can make their new series. It seems to contrived and it makes the sacrifice of the original trilogy seemingly pointless.
>>
>>63710965
>Rest of the world are braind dead retardeds that will chum up with a big smile whatever the marketing team says.
Your next line is:"tips fedora"
>>
I can't wait for this movie to release so /tv/ can fucking implode already.
>>
>>63712191
It has already been released man.
>>
File: kek.png (182 KB, 761x337) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
182 KB, 761x337
:^)
>>
>>63712236
FUCK. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T NOTICED THE DATE.
>>
/tv/ AbSoLuTeLeY

BBBB
TTTT
FFFF
OOOO
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.