[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people calling it "cuck" for having a black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: latest.jpg (61 KB, 624x912) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
61 KB, 624x912
Why are people calling it "cuck" for having a black character?

Boyega plays Finn as an ugly, awkward incel comic relief character with a face not even a mother could love

While in the original series you had Lando the suave disco black sex icon
>>
>>63710119
Because JJ only cast Boyega BECAUSE he is black

it's shoe-horned diversity and tokenism. That''s why people are upset
>>
People were only mad because they though that Finn was Rey's lover. Now that is clear that this is not the case, we can basically agree that Finn is a pretty cool character. And one of the best parts about TFA, imo.
>>
I enjoyed Finn and haters gonna hate.
>>
Because Finn is a nigger while Lando is a charming respectable black man
>>
The only, ONLY reason you people like Lando is because he was in one movie and was a side-character that barely showed up and if he did he usually didn't have much to say. He also betrayed his friend to Darth Vader like a stereotypical black guy would do.

However, if a black man/woman has a prominent role in a movie franchise that has a large number of whites as its fans and is especially one of two heads of the movie, there's going to be blatant hate because you're so easily triggered.

I don't think 4chan would have been satisfied with any black male to replace the role of Boyega, I think you'd still have the same hate threads, nigger spam, IQ/Genetic threads on here.
>>
What if Finn would have been Asian?
>>
>>63710444
It would have been a nice change, but Asians aren't as funny as black people.
>>
>>63710315
>people like Lando is because he was in one movie

You should kill yourself.
>>
>>63710119
I thought Lando was cast to fill the diversity quota as well since people were complaining there were no black people in the first movie?
>>
File: 1439233315418.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1439233315418.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>63710315
Lando was only in one movie
>>
Finn was actually not that bad

Way better than Rey
>>
>>63710472
What if he was Asian and Rey's love interest?
>>
>>63710615
go photobomb a thread on /v/ cuck
>>
>>63710177
I thought that the spoliers said exactly that.
>>
>>63710315
>Ever single Black person alive is a poor oppressed victim of racism from the evil white man and should never be portrayed in a negative light ever

seriously i don't even care if this is bait fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>63710615
Then he would have to be a main, if not the main character, judging by the fact that his comic appeal would be limited. It actually would be a change for the better imo, having a nobody character be the main. Every character involved with the original trilogy has been made god, when in fact Vader was just some odd imperial officer and Luke was a dirt poor moisture farmer. Everyone forgets that.
>>
>>63710821
The main dude from Ninja Assassins would work.
>>
>>63710177
I don't give a shit about any /pol/ sentiments but Finn was fucking boring and uncharismatic

I kind of question what his purpose even was to be in the movie
>>
why the FUCK did JJ get two apes to add to the main cast?
>>
>>63710679
Looks like someone got triggered by some bait Anon ',:^)
>>
>>63710542
He was.
>>
>>63710679
>>Ever single Black person alive is a poor oppressed victim of racism from the evil white man and should never be portrayed in a negative light ever

Read over what you just projected onto another post. Are you proud of yourself?
>>
Lando was a mulatto so racists found him half-acceptable, like with Obama. Boyega is a real pureblood negroid and it seems America still isn't ready for that in 2015.
>>
>>63710119
Is cuckposting permitted again?
Literally right on time.
>>
>>63711226
Come on /tv/, if you can't see this is bait then I've lost hope in all of you.

You were my only hope
>>
this movie isn't canon to me desu senpai
>>
>>63710155
>it's shoe-horned diversity and tokenism

You mean just like ESB?
>>
>>63711266
Why or how are those posts bait?
>>
>>63711234
most american blacks are mullatto due to centenaries of slave rape.

It takes a pure nigerian to set things right
>>
>>63710177
But they hold hands and kiss. The fuck do you think is gonna happen in the next movie?
>>
File: 1450213294674.png (81 KB, 591x352) Image search: [Google]
1450213294674.png
81 KB, 591x352
>>63711151
>>63711266
I don't even know anymore

>>63711226
I'm not even white autismo
>>
>>63710119
>>63710946

I'll be frank with everyone who doesn't understand.

Daisy Ridley is just like the kind of girl who lusts over neanderthalic "gym bros" and views men with qualities possessed by users of boards such as this as "creepy." If one of us were to approach a girl or one like her we would be laughed at and possibly even falsely accused of an attempted rape.

Abrams is clearly pairing her with a black man as a big "fuck you" to people with us in an attempt to separate a franchise which we have loved and supported for a long time from its white, male fanbase, the most hated people in the world, and market it to an audience of what we know as "normies."

It's demeaning and painful for us to see a Star Wars movie and be forced to look at the kind of woman who hates us paired with a black man.

That is all.
>>
That crash into Jakku was fucking retarded. Oh, hi, I survived, you must not have seen me, oh well I'm back flying now.

Wut

Then Han Solo being killed by his son seemed predictable enough.

Ticked spoiler, in case anyone hasn't seen yet.
>>
>>63711437
>I'm not even white
Nobody mentioned your ethnicity.Stop projecting and compensating.
>>
>character is cast cause he is black
>characters are cast because they are physically beautiful

you have a problem with one, but not the other, it's called cognitive dissonance

if movies were created with talent in mind for the roles, there would be zero blockbusters
>>
>>63710821
This. What happened to the main character being an everyman?
>>
File: 3JJtU6r.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
3JJtU6r.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>63711538

Are you pic related?
>>
>>63710679
>This defensive and insecure
How the fuck do you people live?
>>
>>63710315
Lando led the attack on and blew up Death Star II, you disrespectful cunt.
>>
>>63713300

Well more and more they aren't. Most of them eventually commit suicide by cop after a mass shooting...
>>
>>63711538
Do you sincerely believe that?
>>
>>63713807
I thought we aren't supposed to generalize based off the actions of the few?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.