[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you listen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: george-lucas.jpg (30 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
george-lucas.jpg
30 KB, 600x401
Why didn't you listen?
>>
>>63709306
If this fuck had made good prequels, we would have Jew Jew Star Wars right now. In fact, it's all his fault you retarded OP.
>>
>>63709306
I dunno. Everything went better than expected.
>>
>>63709355
It's the autist fanboys that treat Lucas like shit who are to blame.
>>
>>63709382
You are retarded. Lucas made shit movies, then sold out. You are implying the prequels werent shit and he wasn't a hack that got lucky once.
>>
>>63709470
>what is American Graffiti
>what is THX 1138
>>
>>63709500
All made last century with massive help from others. I didn't think I'd find Lucas fanbois on /tv/. You can only be so retarded.
>>
>>63709550
I'm not a Lucas fanboy, boy. You're not gonna ad personam your way into that.
>>
>>63709590
Sounds like you are if you defend the prequels in any way.
>>
>>63709306
Why do you care so much, OP
>>
>>63709355
>Jew Jew Star Wars
>Jew Jew Abrahams
I'm...not seeing a difference
>>
>>63709620
Nice strawman.
>>
>>63709306
Maybe he should have pulled a JJ and just make a remake of New Hope instead of the podrace phantom shitfest.
>>
>>63709355

if we didn't have jew jew star trek right now we'd just have more shitty lucas star trek which would be just as bad / worse

either way lucas is disgusting human garbage and attempts to force the "lucas wasn't so bad" meme are disgusting
>>
>>63709306
VII was better than all the prequels combined. I can't wait for all the prequel apologists to come out the woodwork now that it's easy to hate on the new movie
>>
>>63710072
That's a good point.

If Lucas still had the rights, and never made the prequels, but delivered this current version we now have of Episode 7 instead... I'm pretty sure he'd get crucified.
>>
>>63709470
>then sold out
>literally had to be behind the scenes to fiance ESB
>needed money to be an independent in the industry
>sold Star Wars
>gave it all to charity
>gave land for section 8 housing
>left Star Wars because of the unbelievably ungrateful fans who harassed him

I don't think you know what a sell out is
>>
>>63709306
I blame Brian Posehn and Patton Oswalt
>>
We did but we just couldn't parse the poetry
>>
>>63710357
>disgusting human garbage

Because he made shit prequels to a series of movies that you loved watching as a kid?
>>
>>63710751
>gave land for section 8 housing

what a leftist cuck
>>
>>63709306
>new film comes out
>I can already see people start to say the prequels were good
Just dont
>>
>>63711591
Not that they were good but the new movie is still shit despite muh practical effects, muh poetry, muh original cast
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.