[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, hey /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: lucas.jpg (24 KB, 324x405) Image search: [Google]
lucas.jpg
24 KB, 324x405
Oh, hey /tv/
>>
Hey billy mays
>>
Fuck you want George, you killed SW by selling it to the jews
>>
>>63709033
Fuck you asshole
>>
>>63709135
It was actually the austist fanboys who are to blame. They killed George's spirit and drove him to sell Star Wars.
>>
>>63709187

/tv/ should write cards to George telling him how sorry we are.
>>
>>63709208
We should. He is a visionary who was mistreated.
>>
>>63709187
The problem is by the time of the prequels he was surrounded by yes men who didnt dared contradict him on his retarded ideas, unlike the OT days.
>>
>>63709033
Its this fuckers fault we have Diversity Wars. If he had actually made good prequels, we wouldnt be dealing with this shit.
>>
File: Lucas and Seth Green.jpg (166 KB, 1000x777) Image search: [Google]
Lucas and Seth Green.jpg
166 KB, 1000x777
>>63709360
Shut the fuck up, nerd.
>>
>>63709386
actually if it wasn't jj abrams it'd probably be fine
>>
>>63709386

Maybe some people shouldn't have treated the prequels like Lucas shot their dog and raped their sister.
>>
>>63709360
True, and also that he wanted to continue to be a pioneer with the emerging latest CGI technologies. I doubt he (and everyone else) knew the full dangers of too much CGI. While I'm not overly keen on the Prequels, I respect them and I respect George for making them. We shouldn't attack George with pitchforks and torches, we just need to appreciate his efforts, no matter how we evaluate their quality.
>>
>>63709493
>B-B-BUT HE RAPED MY CHILDHOOD IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND MUUUUUUUUUUUH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>63709509
This. He actually tried to make an original trilogy, unlike Jew Jew.
>>
>>63709493
Maybe he should have made non-dogshit movies. People that harass him are stupid fanboys but dont pretend like the prequels weren't massive turds. The prequels are what the OT would have been if Lucas could have done whatever he wanted.
>>
>>63709585
Okay, you don't like them. So what? You don't need to shit all over Lucas because of that. He doesn't owe you anything.
>>
>>63709585
>The prequels are what the OT would have been if Lucas could have done whatever he wanted.
>this is what fanboys actually believe
>muh his wife edited them into coherent movie and saved it
>muh hack Kasdan and other overcredited hacks
>implying it didn't have a solid enough basis anyway

lmaoing at your life breh
>>
File: d14.png (231 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
d14.png
231 KB, 900x506
>/pol/cucks' new nostalgia hero is the man who made Red Tails
>>
PLEASE COME BACK GEORGE

AT LEAST YOU HAD SOMEWHAT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND WASN'T JUST PLAGIARIZING
>>
>>63709652

Are you retarded? Just take a look at the specialized editions of the OT and see what Lucas would have done if he had the chance. Only someone born this century would actually defend the prequels.
>>
>>63709633
>You don't need to shit all over Lucas because of that.

Is there someone else to blame for the prequels being terrible?
>>
>>63709033
SHOOTING IN SAN MARINO THEATER!! LOOK IT UP!!
>>
>>63709709
It is only the jarring between the old effects and the new cgi that are the issue. If the additions were included when the originals were shown, no one would be complaining.
>>
>>63709770
Blame whoever you want, but don't attack and hate them for it.
>>
>>63709842
Well he ruined the prequels. Ill attack him all I want for that. He went big and failed. Now deal with the consequences.
>>
>>63709901
How could he ruin them when he was creating them? You could say that he ruined his vision for the films, but only he can assert that. All you are saying is that you don't like the films. And you can blame George for that, fine... but what gives you the right to attack him?
>>
File: Autism1.jpg (962 KB, 1851x1851) Image search: [Google]
Autism1.jpg
962 KB, 1851x1851
>>63709901
>>
>>63709901
>Now deal with the consequences.

Are you a fucking Sith Lord?

LOL
>>
>>63710042
Why do you think someone saying he did a shitty job on the prequels is an "attack"? You need to get over yourself. He did a terrible job and hes getting called out for it.
>>
>>63709360
>he was surrounded by yes men
As opposed to being surrounded by fanboys who want a glib facsimile.
>>
>>63710135
I don't. You can say that he did a shitty job, and that's alright with me. My point is that people shouldn't slander him as a pathetic idiot hack ir whatever just because they don't like the Prequels.
>>
>>63710263
But Reddit Letter Media told me to do this.
>>
>>63709694
>Made red tails
>Married a black woman
>Donated millions to promoting diversity in Hollywood
Trueblue /pol/ hero fac(facsimilie)
>>
>>63710263

But his writing on the prequels was "pathetic". Why get so angry about opinions? Criticism is not "slander".
>>
>>63710342
That's just the writing, not him himself. Criticism is justified, because you're talking about the product; slander is when you''re talking about the creator of the product. I'm not angry that people think that the Prequels were awful, I'm just bothered that people are insulting George as an extension to their dislike of the prequels.
>>
>>63710437
Seeing how George is 100% responsible for the prequels, he will be involved in any criticism of it. The only thing that should be insulted is his work. I dont exactly see many personal attacks on him.
>>
I enjoyed the prequels when they came out

At least they're not the same movies as the first 3 movies
>>
>>63709792
can't find shit about this
>>
>>63710547
I don't think they should be insulted - you can't really insult a 'thing'. Criticised though? Yes, if you want. People can perhaps criticise his ideas, the way he made the films and the films themselves, sure; but to criticise the man himself is a bit of a dick move. There are quite a few people who mock him as a result of the Prequels mainly on the Internet, and that just bothers me.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.