[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst Star Wars OST confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: starwarsforceawakensOST.jpg (46 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
starwarsforceawakensOST.jpg
46 KB, 520x520
Worst Star Wars OST confirmed
>>
All the lens flares annoyed me.
>>
>>63708349
>implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooncd-c519A
>>
What did you expect? It wasn't written by Williams
>>
>>63708349

How about you share the OST so I can confirm this
>>
>>63708685
>music that is not in the movie

But yeah, the soundtrack was probably the worst in the series.
>>
>>63708685
But that's just one of the themes from ESB with more "epicness" added to it
>>
>>63708349
Haven't seen the movie or listened to the OST yet but isn't Williams 80+ now? It wouldn't surprise me if he isn't writing his best work at his age, but the footage I've seen of him conducting the new score looks and sounds fantastic. I'm sure it will still have the heart and soul of star wars so I know I won't be disappointed.
>>
>>63708349

is dis bait or is it real? i refuse to believe

i've got the soundtrack in v0 but cant listen till i see the movie
>>
>>63709140
It already leaked and I'm currently listening to it right now.
It's honestly incredibly bland. Nothing even hummable so far, everything just sounds like it's intended to be background music for the action.
>>
>>63709695
>everything just sounds like it's intended to be background music for the action.
That's because that's exactly what it's intended for, being a movie soundtrack.

But I know what you mean.
>>
>>63709695
Link?
>>
>>63710297
>>63705158
>>
It was pretty bad, nothing memorable at all.
>>
>>63708868
Ouch. That music was my favorite thing about the leadup to this shit, less hyped now.
>>
http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/Z9iDbWwm/file.html
>>
Fucking shame they didn't put the 'cantina' tracks on the soundtrack. They will probably be included in some kind of Japanese release :(
>>
you think the movie was just too fast paced for williams?
>>
All scores are just a remix of music from OT
>>
>>63711283
You must have had shit for breakfast. Because apart from the 2 themes they used from the OT everything is brand new.
>>
>>63708349
Yeah aside from the movie being ass I think this shit is bogus.

I've been listening to it all morning and it's actually got some whimsical aspects to it and isn't that bad.

I'm a movie score freak and I think it's decent.
>>
>>63711228
more like too shit
>>
Snoke theme sounds familiar...
>>
>>63708868
>>63708349
Bullshit. Based Williams always delivers.
>>
>>63713405
>based williams
Imagine being this fucking illiterate when it comes to music. Go back to last.fm kid
>>
>>63713444
>Williams is bad
go back to __hell
>>
>>63713563
I saw the movie a few hours ago. Can confirm that Williams didn't write a single piece of new music that was memorable.
>>
>>63708685

That's actually the best track of the whole film

Worst Star Wars OST confirmed from my part too
>>
>>63713620
I don't doubt it, but to say Williams has always been bad like that guy did is just plain wrong.
>>
>>63708349
>implying the soundtrack for Ep. 2 was any better...
>>
soundtracks
5>6=4>1>3>2
didn't listen to 7 yet
>>
>>63714188
>Across the Stars
>not GOAT

just end it faggot
>>
>>63714275
>OT soundtracks better than PT
'no'
>>
>>63714275
>OT soundtracks better than PT
'no'
>>
>>63708685
Amazing
>>
File: jizz.png (77 KB, 226x363) Image search: [Google]
jizz.png
77 KB, 226x363
>>63714287
https://youtu.be/qM_ZWnD40aA
>When it kicks in at 1:40
>>
>>63714483
MUH
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.