[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE EMPIRE STRIKES OUT!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: TFA_thumb_b1c49964.jpg (57 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
TFA_thumb_b1c49964.jpg
57 KB, 768x432
http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2015/12/16/star-wars-the-force-awakens-review-the-empire-strikes-out/
>>
>>63708101
:3
>>
>>63708101
But OP, according to /tv/ reviewers are all paid shills.
>>
>>63708101
This guy, an Arab, and Salon.com are the only people that hate. Oh, and the SJW guy with the tweet.

Why is /tv/ so cucked?
>>
>>63708137
Just trying to show a candid review that doesn't rely on nostalgia goggles nor trashes the movie. Basically said its good but a rehash.
>>
>>63708296
>A Jew, an Arab, a gay guy, and a glib facsimile band together to fight the SJW menace
>>
>>63708101
someone post it here because the shit is blocking adblock
>>
>>63708374
it shows you a quote of the day instead of an ad if you have ad block, you just wait 3 seconds and click next
>>
>>63708319
>good but a rehash

Gee, ya think?
>>
>>63708463
Why are you being hostile? Fucking relax, some people like a tldr.
>>
File: cucks.png (26 KB, 761x564) Image search: [Google]
cucks.png
26 KB, 761x564
>>63708460
>you just wait 3 seconds and click next
nope
>>
>>63708503
use a better ad block then
>>
>>63708496
HEY FUCK YOU PAL
>>
I've read it it's fucking nothing
the fucking cucks can't even shit on movie properly nowadays
>>
>>63708571
There is a critic in my country who dared to say it's kinda shit and that the nigger is a bad actor and they are eating him alive.
No big site will allow their critics to shit on it like it deseves.
>>
>>63708565
YEAH, WELL SCREW YOU FRIEND.
>>
>>63708712
Boyega delivered his performance well, so did Driver and Ford. Finn is a sympathetic character who got shafted by the script, Boyega was perfectly fine in his role and will likely reprise it in 8
>>
>>63708339
Still a better story than the new Star Wars
>>
>>63708816
whether he reprises is solely dependent on how his merch will sell
so far they have to bundle his infinity toy with rey while poe with minor role is single like ren
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEXo0lD-fgo
>>
>>63708101
Abrams has made an adoring copy of Star Wars, seeking to correct its perceived flaws, without understanding that nothing about that movie's context or meaning or enormous cultural impact can be duplicated.
>>
>>63708916
He's already confirmed for coming back, and I could care less about the merchandise. Now that the bulk of the racial shitshow is over I'd like to see his character more fleshed out in 8
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.