[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some shows with mostly smug main characters other than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
What are some shows with mostly smug main characters other than Married with Children and 30 Rock? I'm tired of pity parties in my comedy.
>>
problem child 2: the animated series
>>
>>63707201
shut up and post more of her
>>
>>63707201
Always Sunny
>>
>>63707231
don't you have your star shit threads reddit?
>>
File: 1902362_orig.jpg (62 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1902362_orig.jpg
62 KB, 500x373
Daria
My So Called Life
>>
>>63707264
confirmed newfag
>>
>>63707335
>My So Called Life

That bitch was so fucking annoying, fuck her.
>>
smugs
>>
>>63707201
seinfeld literally started this trend. curb was the only show (that is, cinematic sitcom) to adequately continue the trend
>>
>>63707201
Arrested Development
Summer Heights High
It's Always Sunny
The Thick of It
Veep
>>
Curb Your Enthusiasm

also happens to be the GOAT comedy show
>>
Madam Secretary
Medium
The Goodwife
Anything in the last 5 years with a female adult protagonist
>>
>>63707201
>those high as fuck cheek bones

Muh DICK
>>
>>63707691
She always looked fantastic.

Shame about the lack of tits and ass, but then again, she is white.
>>
>>63707823
Uga Buga
>>
>>63707823
Her tits and ass were perfect for her body, imho m8.
>>
>>63707823
wtf are you talking about?

>>63707856
indeed
>>
>>63707823
>lack of tits
u don't no do u
>>
>>63707823
always without panties in MWC.
>>
>>63709059
>>
The Nanny
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.