[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: pic780834.png (432 KB, 631x480) Image search: [Google]
pic780834.png
432 KB, 631x480
Thoughts?
>>
No Mike, Bill, or Kevin? Trash.
>>
also biggest scam

also not star wars >>>//
>>
Jonah Ray is one of the most untalented fucking hacks I've ever seen. Somehow being Chris Hardwick's friend gets you residual geek cred I guess(the worst kind of comedy)

Felicia Day made a mediocre internet show and somehow gotten involved with Joss Wheedon that transported her to geek goddess because...."almost attractiveness girl make show reference to star wars and video game she be my waifu"

And I used to be a fan of Patton Oswalt until he became the ultimate cuckold SJW and his comedy went from actually fun alternative to just referencing star wars for laughs.

So bottom line:

Can't wait to hear how these old movies are so white and how "wow that's how they treated that woman?" I'll pass. Also, I think the track record of kickstarted projects by ing actually good is 3%
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 154x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 154x294
>>
File: wut.png (34 KB, 751x295) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
34 KB, 751x295
This is going to sky rocket Felicia's career. Get ready to see her in every blockbuster movie
>>
>>63706712
This
>>
>>63706930
She's too old.
>>
>>63706930
>28k tweets
>you went all the way to 2011 to find a tweet of a person you hate so you can post it on reddi/tv/
>>
File: 1434022115768.jpg (193 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
1434022115768.jpg
193 KB, 765x1024
>>63706302
Felecia has the midas touch.
>>
want i<3summer's opinion tᵇh
>>
>>63706302
This week we're talking about a different Jew pissing on the grave of a beloved franchise. The MST3k reboot was last week's big harumpf.
>>
>Patton Oswalt
>Felicia Day

Into the lake of eternal fire it goes
>>
>>63706302
What are you doing, Joel?
>>
>>63707643
>framing random life drawing watercolors
that pisses me off the most in this image
>>
Reported like always.
Go back to /v/.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.