[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: moments which ruined your immersion into the film/show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: absolutely wrong.jpg (49 KB, 1268x710) Image search: [Google]
absolutely wrong.jpg
49 KB, 1268x710
ITT: moments which ruined your immersion into the film/show

Fargo last episode. I know it was a dream but theres no ductwork for air to get in that room. Its just pipework there covered in trunking.
Im a refrigeration engineer by the way
>>
>>63706161
what about that metal air duct coming out of the right side of that air conductor
>>
>>63706161
Congrats on working a job my sex offender uncle could get.
>>
>>63706214
thats the trunking mate.
>>63706226
why be upset?
>>
>>63706161
Please tell me you're trolling it was so fucking obvious it was a hallucination
>>
>>63706271
how about read what I said
>>
>>63706161
the GoPro shots in The Desolation of Smaug. Not that I was all that immersed in the first place but that scene shattered any illusion that this sequence was actually taking place in Middle Earth.
>>
>>63706259
I'm upset because you made this worthless observation all to point out your white trash profession that you most definitely got due to a cousin or an uncle or some kind of family, because you have no ambition and were born into the HVAC world. Enjoy your fat future wife and your fat kids and every six pack you drink after a hard day installing appliances for other people.
>>
>>63706369
you have some issues mate. have a minute
>>
>>63706161
It's imagined by a fictional character in a television show, it's not supposed to be a documentary. Also, do you honestly think women would know how that shit works?
>>
>>63706386
My issue is you. You are my issue. End your life.
>>
>>63706448
you only thing you could end is a bottomless bag of crisps. jog on
>>
>>63706504
Try not to throw your back out helping Jorge carry your next paycheck into another fat housewife's kitchen.
>>
>>63706161
Is refrigeration engineer a thing?

Ahahahah!

Refrigeration engineer. Classic.
>>
>>63706574
seriously, the guy probably works at Home Depot.
>>
>>63706574
pretty much. just a glorified plumber really
>>
>>63706161
>So what do you do?
>I'm a sandwich engineer!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.