[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a theory about Rey's origin. I think the big reveal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
I have a theory about Rey's origin.

I think the big reveal later in the trilogy will be that she was born of the force, like Anakin, and is not Luke's daughter like we're all assuming. No idea who the mother would be though.

Thoughts on this theory I've pulled out of my ass?
>>
>>63705657
she could be the son of Luke AND The Force. Luke had a sex change during 6 and 7
>>
>>63705657
Luke is mtf who gave birth to Rey without any insemination. If you don't support LBGT movement you are shitlord and you will go to jail.
Hollywood will make it happen.
>>
>>63705657

She's a skywalker regardless of having a mother or not.

If she has then most likely her mother is Aphra from the new comics
>>
>>63705657

What if she's Han Solo's daughter?
>>
>>63705657
>I think I can handle myself
>that's why I'm giving it to ya
what did he even mean by that
>>
Luke and Leia's incest baby, and thus incredibly strong with the force.
>>
>>63705741
sithlord*
>>
>>63706138
nice one
>>
>>63705657
I have a better theory:

Rey is a being conceived by the force. She's literally all force: not even a mother. She was made when the force ghosts of all the Jedi Masters who knew how to become force ghosts combined themselves into one being and just came to be.

She's literally the God Emperor of Mankind in womyn form.
>>
She's the embodiment of the force created by the midiclorians.
Thanks to her the Force will fulfill her craving for the BBC.
>>
What if she came back from the past and she's actually Anakin's mother? Just like in JJ Star Trek when Spock from another universe met young Spock, she will face herself old as fuck and subsequently have sex with herself while Spock from another universe will watch masturbating in the shadows
>>
>>63706862
>>63706927
/pol/: BBC and incest obsessionists
>>
File: the-empire-strikes-back-6071.jpg (25 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
the-empire-strikes-back-6071.jpg
25 KB, 640x360
>No, there is A. Noder
We all know who's daughter she is
>>
>>63706959
Reddit: the posts I don't like must be from /pol/

I won't the tourists to leave.
>>
>>63705657
Anakin failed at being the chosen one since the dark side still exists so the Force tries again.
>>
>>63706029
She isn't. Kylo Ren Han Solo's son.
>>
>>63706812
So she's Avatar: the Last Forcebender?
>>
>>63705657
She's Luke,s daughter, Yes this is how lame this series has become.
>>
>>63707023
>I don't like his posts
>must be Reddit
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
>muh SJW boogeyman
/pol/ and Reddit/SJW/other pieces of shit are literally different sides of the same rejected coin.
>>
She's Han and Leia's daughter.
>>
>>63707072
No. Avatars have parents. She skipped that part.
>>
>>63707054
has literally been posted 200 times in the last 8 hours, newfriend. you must have missed it while browsing reddit.
>>
>>63707154
The ironing

>he deleted his post
>>
File: sjw.png (391 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
sjw.png
391 KB, 1024x887
>>63707127
Go post it back in reddit, tourist.
They might give you some reddit gold.
>>
>>63705657
Incest relationship between Luke and Leia. Would explain it perfectly.
>>
>>63707210
>gg babbys think they run this shit
Back to eightchan faggot.
>>
Rey is Qui Gon Jinn's daughter. They even have the same fashion sense.
>>
She's the daughter of Luke and Leia, Luke was so ashamed that he dropped her at some shitty desert planet and hid. Han found out and left Leia. Ren also found out and turned to the dark side.
>>
>>63707210
social justice warriors only exist in your mind
>>
What if she is the granddaughter of Obi Wan?
>>
>>63705657
What if she's a late experiment of Palpatine ?
>>
>>63705657
What if she's a creation of Disney to monetize on the YA fad?
>>
>>63707397
Are you telling me Disney is the force?
>>
>>63705657
that filename
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.