[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show sort of jumped the shark didn't it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pfbjinq0mvctxnm87vtf.jpg (609 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
pfbjinq0mvctxnm87vtf.jpg
609 KB, 1536x864
This show sort of jumped the shark didn't it?
>>
>>63704437
it was good when it was quietly good

as soon as the media hyped it up too much from around series 7 onwards it became a parody of itself
>>
the snake thing was over the top but damn if it wasn't a candidate for the most uncomfortable situation in the entire show. I'm looking forward to see how they're gonna pull of the finale.
>>
>>63704437
dude, years ago. yEARS, Yo...
>>
>>63704437
I do not plan at finihisng s9. I stopped at s9e2
>>
>>63704785
e3 is not bad, has some genuinely funny moments in

the others are better than 1 and 2 imo but still far below the standard
>>
>>63704437
>That invitation to dinner bit

Why did he not just order food?
>>
>>63704437

it seems forced and tired and formulaic now

comedy shows can only go on for so long before they lose steam. at best you can hope for 5 good seasons of a comedy before it's done. being forced to be funny all the time is exhausting.
>>
>>63704712
>I'm looking forward to see how they're gonna pull of the finale.

The finale has been watchable for about a week.

mark ends up losing his job because jez wasn't fit for the loan and then he loses april, while jez realises he's not as young as he likes to think and ends up losing his boyfriend. mark and jez end up virtually where they started
>>
>>63704712
Snake thing? Can you remind me?
>>
Elena, Big Suse, Toni, dildo girl, Sarah (Marks sister), dobby or APRIL?
>>
>>63706539
>"Mark, are we gonna be ok?"

>tfw you know they're not going to be ok
>>
File: 1368291253898.png (198 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
1368291253898.png
198 KB, 500x274
>>63707668
April.

By the way, was the finale the first time we hear Mark say 'I love you' without it being silly like when he says stuff like 'I properly love you' or whatever?
>>
>>63704437

What the fuck is wrong with left guy's teeth?
>>
>>63708832
e's breh-ish
>>
>>63704437
>>
>>63704437
It's hilarious. All seasons to be fair.

All time favorite part is the bit about potatoes.
>Mark: Jeremy, where are the potatoes?
>Jez: No idea, dude. Not my area.
>Mark: But you were on turkey and veg.
>Jez: Potatoes aren't veg.
>Mark: Uh, yes, they are.
>Jez: Oh. Um, are they? Uh, I mean they kind of are. But not really.
>Mark: Well, what else are they?
>Jez: Are you sure potatoes are veg? Aren't they... not earth, but like salt? I mean tomatoes are fruit and potatoes are... bread? No. They're wheaty. They don't go in the drawer in the fridge, so, yeah?
>Mark:of course potatoes are fucking vegetables!
>Jez: Maybe they are vegetables but I mean, they're not exactly cabbage are they?
>>
>>63706539
>The finale has been watchable for about a week.
Where/how?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.