[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he capable of producing anything other than insincere photocopies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: JJ.jpg (14 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
JJ.jpg
14 KB, 470x313
Is he capable of producing anything other than insincere photocopies of other people's work?
>>
>>63703604
Are you capable of making anything other than Star Wars threads?
>>
>>63703604
Abrams is probably autistic or something.
>>
No, hence why he is asked to make this type of flicks. No risks involved, since it will still make money anyway.
>>
What were Trek '09 and MI:3 copies of?
>>
>>63703741
Is this a joke? It's a retelling of the story of Kirk, only now with an alternate timeline.
>>
>>63703741
>>63703784
And MI:3 was a Bourne clone
>>
>>63703615
This is actually a star trek thread
>>
>>63703784

But it's not a rehash of Star Trek, the whole reason people hated the JJTrek movies was that they were nothing like Star Trek, you can't say it's nothing like the source material while also being a rehash.

>>63703829

MI 3 was nothing like Bourne, are you high? The action, plot, characters are nothing like the Bourne films.
>>
>>63703604
I thought Cloverfield was pretty good, and as far as monster movies go it was pretty original. To be fair though, monster movies in general don't deviate that much from the genre norms so it's not hard.
>>
>>63705002
Is this a new meme? Because it's starting to piss me off.
>>
>>63705065
Yeah senpai, this new meme of liking something you don't like. It's all one big joke on you.
>>
>>63705002
>all monster movies are the same

What a pretty meme.
>>
>>63705195

Am I the Boltzmann Brain? Or are you?
>>
>>63703604

No. This is why his name is Glib Facsimile Abrams. Too bad the Wikipedia mods put the wrong name for him on their site misleading people.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.