[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is more excited for this than Star Wars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: the-hateful-eight-poster1.jpg (123 KB, 535x731) Image search: [Google]
the-hateful-eight-poster1.jpg
123 KB, 535x731
Who is more excited for this than Star Wars?
>>
Looks like a glib fascimile of Reservoir Dogs.
>>
>>63702558
nice meme!
>>
>>63702558
Really? To me it looks like a rallying cry from a proven (time and time again) director who's kicking ass when he should be slowing way down. I still consider later films like Inglorious Basterds to be his among his best and have high high hopes for this one.
>>
>>63702841
2/10 bad shitpost
>>
>>63702841
>I still consider later films like Inglorious Basterds to be his among his best
Hello reddit
>>
>>63702578
Same to you.
>>
File: H8.png (83 KB, 1053x639) Image search: [Google]
H8.png
83 KB, 1053x639
My body is ready
>>
>>63702523
You mean this poster of Vader's lightsaber isn't for star wars?
>>
The dialogue and line deliveries are going to annoy the fuck out of me, but I know in the end it'll have been a good time. Star Wars I couldn't care less about, the shit is so weak that I can't follow what's going on half the time.
>>
>>63702558
gesundheit!
>>
File: image.jpg (874 KB, 1553x2185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
874 KB, 1553x2185
>>63702523
>the MUH poelice brutality director
>>
>>63702523
>92% on RT

Blunder of the decade
>>
I'm hype for both, I don't have to fucking choose between either fuck that shit.
>>
>>63702841
I agree !

Tarantino's on another level at the moment and he's making these other directors look like film school drop outs . He's sort of like a fine wine that's only improving with age and I really hope that he doesn't hang it up after his next two movies . Although maybe if he did people would truly appreciate his genius that much more . I always was a huge fan of Tarantino's movies and considered him a genuine bad ass of the Hollywood scene but I still had a fear that he would eventually drop off . But that's not proving to be the case at all , like you said he's still kicking ass .
>>
Yes.

Is this what you wanted?
>>
>>63703498
it's all part of the plan
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.