[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Someone Lied That Mulder's Sister is Still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
>It's a Someone Lied That Mulder's Sister is Still Alive episode
>>
I hate this plot hole. There were multiple characters with no motive to lie to him who confirmed she was alive, and then when they thought the show might get cancelled at the end of S5 they wrote a terrible wrap up.
I have faith that it can still be retconned. Wouldn't be any worse with how the butchered the story already.
>>
>it's a "the mythos is a god damn mess and I have no idea what's happening or why anyone is doing what they're doing oh god there's three of these in a row" episode
>>
>>63702302

>Aliens want to enslave earth
>The illuminati agrees to help the aliens so they don't get killed
>Illuminati is secretly working on a way to prevent the aliens take over (Black goo corruption)
>Decide the way to counter-act the aliens is to make warrior people who are black goo resistant
>Take test subjects including Mulder's sister
>Constantly trying to thwart Mulder, not because he's a threat to the aliens but because Mulder could reveal to the aliens what the illuminati is up to.

That's the gist of the entire conspiracy
>>
>>63702355
What do the alien rebels want?
>>
>>63703037

The same thing all rebels want. To take over from the people in charge.
>>
File: 14341787967063.gif (240 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
14341787967063.gif
240 KB, 500x376
>>63702245
>I'ts a someone dies in the first 2 minutes episode
>>
File: Alien_Bounty_Hunter.jpg (117 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Alien_Bounty_Hunter.jpg
117 KB, 720x540
>it's a Terminator episode
>>
>>63703130
He was the best guy in the series. Loved when he would make an appearance.
>>
File: 1449420962509.jpg (30 KB, 499x382) Image search: [Google]
1449420962509.jpg
30 KB, 499x382
>its a magic/aliens/monster etc. happens RIGHT IN FRONT OF SCULLY'S FUCKING EYES WITH NO POSSIBLE WAY FOR HER TO MISTAKE WHAT SHE SEE'S AND DENIES IT EVER HAPPENED episode
>>
>>63702355
>>Illuminati is secretly working on a way to prevent the aliens take over (Black goo corruption)
So were the Syndicate making a vaccine for everyone, or just for themselves?
>>
>>63704845

Implied just for themselves and they'd rebuild the earth
>>
>It's a Mulder is a compulsive masturbator episode
>>
>>63705653
Then what's the point? The aliens would colonize the Earth and surely kill them?
>>
>It's a "will they finally fuck?" episode
>>
>>63706679

That's why they're creating super soldiers
>>
>>63702284
https://www.vice.com/read/meet-the-woman-who-keeps-the-x-files-scientifically-sound-1029

Interview with the science adviser for the x-files who claims the new series re-opens the Samantha plotline
>>
>>63708637
So the syndicate make a vaccine that only they will have access to and make super soldiers to defend them in the colonized world? Why don't they just make this vaccine widespread and make even more super soldiers?

I mean what's the point in saving so few and with such limited protection from both the aliens and soon-to-be aliens.
>>
>>63709053

The Syndicate is fucking dumb, there are enough episodes that show that they are literally all backstabbing fuckers who hate each other as much as the aliens. Also Smoking/Cancer man seems to literally be in it for the "lulz"
>>
I stopped at s7 because it was too much.
Should I pick it back up ?
>>
>>63702245
>It's a Scully is implied to be some kind of immortal episode
>>
I remember an episode about some angels (Seraphs), and it's a Scully-oriented episode. I got so fucking mad when Mulder came to Scully and just chuckled condescendingly and said: "Hah, God is just a delusion made by people to comfort themselves in the face of an uncaring universe," or something along those lines, when Scully was voicing her opinion.

What the fuck? Mudler's the one that believes in aliens, ESP, ghosts and spirits, demons, and wacky shit like sex-changing shape-shifting immortal Amish space creatures and 'foetal demon harvest', but suddenly, he thinks believing in God is ridiculous? What the fuck, that's plain bad writing.

Also, Monster-of-the-Week > mythos episode
>>
>>63709188
A lot of people would say it went down hill with season 7, maybe got a bit better with season 8 but season 9 is the worst ou of all ofg the seasons.

Personally I enjoyed all of the series, though even then I wouldn't say season 9 was of the same quality as the others. If you want to start watching the new miniseries coming out I'd say continue with the series. If not, unless you really want to see where things go, I wouldn't bother picking it up.
>>
>>63702355
>because Mulder could reveal to the aliens what the illuminati is up to.
Why didn't they just tell him that
>>
>>63709413

Because if they told Mulder that they knew that he knew then the aliens would know that they know that he knows that they know.
>>
>>63709368
I enjoyed it so much. But the mytharc episodes were just too confusing and I actually couldn't bare watching mulder getting memed on time after time.

I cried watching mutato.
>>
File: the body.gif (48 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
the body.gif
48 KB, 320x240
>It's a Jesse "The Body" Ventura and Alex Trebek beat up loser NEETs episode.
>>
>>63709482

Why are Jose Chung and the Vampire episodes so comfy?

Is is the Mulder and Scully re-telling their adventure dynamic or just that they don't take it seriously?
>>
File: Skinner1.jpg (37 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
Skinner1.jpg
37 KB, 639x480
>It's a Skinner murders a hooker, and Mulder covers for him by framing some random guy episode.
>>
>>63709353
Mulder is religion-Scully, they swap roles in those.
>>
>>63709527
>It's a Mulder and Scully murder a kid but get away with it by blaming vampires episode.
>>
>>63709465
>It's a deformed mutant rapes women, but Mulder and Scully don't care and take him to a Cher concert episode.
>>
>>63709188
me too

i do not regret
>>
File: monk.jpg (285 KB, 889x1126) Image search: [Google]
monk.jpg
285 KB, 889x1126
>It's a Mulder rapes Scully episode but Mulder claims it was just a hallucination caused by some alien tech/ghostly entity and Scully thinks it was literal swamp gas or fumes
>>
File: who are yu.gif (1 MB, 192x333) Image search: [Google]
who are yu.gif
1 MB, 192x333
>>63708725
>re-opens the Samantha plotline

godamit
>>
>>63709699

She was Scully all along, anon
>>
>>63709353
though he was actually previously somewhat skeptical about religion, kind of, I'm pretty sure at this point he had lost his faith in believing stuff because muh lies.
>>
>>63709353

If you lived in a world where aliens fucking took your sister would you believe in God?
>>
File: 065.jpg (18 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
065.jpg
18 KB, 600x400
>It's a krycek wants the mulder D episode
>>
>>63705824
I just watched Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose, Buckman hints Mulder dies from auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Also whats up with the Scully wont die prediction?
>>
>>63709962
>Also whats up with the Scully wont die prediction?
Is that from that Clyde Bruckman episode? In the episode 'Tithonus' Scully it's implied Scully is now immortal, though it was completely dropped.
>>
>>63710038
Scully could be like 500 years old and survived two atomic blasts and would still roll her eyes if someone said she wad immortal.
Mulder would probably storm Area 51 and crash a UFO into the alien mothership if someone hinted at the notion and only a minimal amount of blood came out of a paper cut.
>>
>>63709799
If I saw half the crazy shit they see in a year, and met the actual devil, I'd be open to the possibility of an existence of a god.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.