[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I feel like he’s right. But I feel like Batman and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: JUST.jpg (164 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
164 KB, 670x377
>"I feel like he’s right. But I feel like Batman and Superman are transcendent of superhero movies in a way, because they’re Batman and Superman. They’re not just, like, the flavour of the week Ant-Man – not to be mean, but whatever it is. What is the next Blank-Man?"

>"Really, Thor? Thor, has a movie? Like, really. I mean, come on - and there is no Superman movie? The world's out of balance. It's like we've lost our minds here, people. Come on."

>Snyder was mystified when someone told him that they couldn’t think of a movie in recent memory that’s had as much collateral damage as MAN OF STEEL "I went, really? And I said, well, what about STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS?" the director says. "In ‘Star Wars’ they destroy five planets with billions of people on them. That’s gotta be one of the highest death toll movies in history, the new ‘Star Wars’ movie, if you just do the math."

>"It's Superman," Zack Snyder said in the latest issue of SFX Magazine. "If you get that right, that's the question you'll be asking everyone else. That should be the question you are asking Iron Man and Thor. How is it you can feel you can be making a superhero movie in a world where Superman and Batman exist?"

How can one man be so consistently wrong and BTFO'd?
>>
>>67389377
>"I feel like he’s right. But I feel like Batman and Superman are transcendent of superhero movies in a way, because they’re Batman and Superman. They’re not just, like, the flavour of the week Ant-Man – not to be mean, but whatever it is. What is the next Blank-Man?"

>"In ‘Star Wars’ they destroy five planets with billions of people on them. That’s gotta be one of the highest death toll movies in history, the new ‘Star Wars’ movie, if you just do the math."

Haha, plebs BTFO
>>
J U S T
>>
>>67389377
I feel bad for Henry, honestly, he's a cool guy.
>>
>just do the math
>>
>>67389513

Henry and Ben didn't deserve this
>>
Does he snort weapons-grade cocaine to be this out of touch with reality or what?
>>
>"Superman should be held accountable to the same standards as literal Space Nazis".
Zack Snyder, 2016.
>>
>>67389607
>superman killed all those people in metropolis
wew lad
>>
File: Sweet Reckoning.jpg (1 MB, 3264x3264) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Reckoning.jpg
1 MB, 3264x3264
>>"I feel like he’s right. But I feel like Batman and Superman are transcendent of superhero movies in a way, because they’re Batman and Superman. They’re not just, like, the flavour of the week Ant-Man – not to be mean, but whatever it is. What is the next Blank-Man?"
>>
>>67389377
Henry Cavill doesn't deserve this retarded faggot ruining his chance to play an iconic superhero. Fire Snyder.
>>
>>67389695
He didn't go to any effort to save them, and he was directly responsible for destroying several buildings.
>>
>>67389769
>trying to fix the most immediate threat of a super-powerful genocidal war lord
>not putting in any effort

Did you get mad in star wars too when the heroes let those planets get destroyed?
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (280 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
280 KB, 1360x768
>>67389377
>They’re not just, like, the flavour of the week Ant-Man – not to be mean, but whatever it is. What is the next Blank-Man?"
>>
>>67389893
There are several things MoS could have done differently that would have improved the experience, such as showing Superman saving people falling from collapsing bridges or rescuing people trapped in collapsing buildings. What they also could have done was not have him kiss Lois like everything was fine after he demolished an entire city and personally snapped Zod's neck.

While it is true that Superman did kill Zod in the comics as well, there he felt so bad about that he exiled himself to the Moon for months just to sulk. The Superman we see in MoS is literally a sociopath.
>>
>>67389453
>>"I feel like he’s right. But I feel like Batman and Superman are transcendent of superhero movies in a way, because they’re Batman and Superman. They’re not just, like, the flavour of the week Ant-Man – not to be mean, but whatever it is. What is the next Blank-Man?"
He says, while directing those character assassination movies. How can one man be so full of himself?
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (332 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
332 KB, 1360x768
>>67389985
>>
>>67389985
It's like a boxer talking shit before getting knocked out in round 2.
>>
File: Stan_Lee_screenshot_1.png (446 KB, 807x526) Image search: [Google]
Stan_Lee_screenshot_1.png
446 KB, 807x526
>>67389985
>>67390023
>>
>"Really, Thor? Thor, has a movie? Like, really. I mean, come on - and there is no Superman movie? The world's out of balance. It's like we've lost our minds here, people. Come on."
I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE IT'S 2016
>>
>>67389734
Lol antman has the funniest promo posters tho they shoulda made like a wheres waldo thing with them too.
>>
>>67389893
Lol my aren't you angry about something
>>
Personally I think Superman is the most generic super hero. Generic name, generic powers, generic personality, etc.

Thor has flaws and has that Viking lore behind him.
>>
>>67389377
How can one presumably adult op get so consistently worked up about children's comic book superhero movies?
>>
>>67389377
>Tries to talk shit about marvel movies
>without ever having made a single good one
Where do I sign up for his job
>>
File: Ant Man.jpg (92 KB, 634x615) Image search: [Google]
Ant Man.jpg
92 KB, 634x615
>mfw BvS makes less money than flavor of the week Ant-Man
>>
>>67390351
i agree with you on superman but not on thor

thor is equally one dimensional
>>

and he's the guy to give us that definitive superman movie? wew lad
>>
>>67391067
Im happy for Rudd. He's a good dude.
>>
>>67390021
He's right though
>>
>>67389985
>>67390023
WEW LAD
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.