[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Rehash Wars. Who's going to see The Hateful Eight instead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (22 KB, 328x448) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22 KB, 328x448
Fuck Rehash Wars. Who's going to see The Hateful Eight instead?
>>
>seeing something instead of something else
True mark of a pleb.
>>
the best part is both these movies have interracial rape!
>>
I've been more excited for this than I have been for Star Wars
>>
>>63700811
>only 2 more Tarantino flicks before he retires to a quiet life of coffee and foot worship

Feels good man
>>
>film
>actually a flicky movie

every time with this guy
>>
>>63700811
I thought it was a Sith lightsaber for a sec
>>
saw it a few days ago

tarantino further cements his legacy with another amazing FILM
>>
>>63700811
True patricians
>>
>>63700882
>shot on film
>70mm film no less
>it's even a film by definition

But nope, it's not a film because some autistic bonehead on /tv/ said so.
>>
>>63700811

Kill Bill -> pregnant women revenge fantasy
Death proof -> women revenge fantasy
Inglorious bastard-> jews revenge fantasy
Django -> black slave revenge fantasy
H8full m8 -> ???
>>
>>63700811
The thumbnail looked like a wicked-ass lightsaber.
>>
>>63700935
dingus revenge fantasy
>>
>>63700811
I'll see it if a screener leaks.

Anyone else remember the blessed christmas of 2012 when the Django screener leaked at Christmas?

what ever happened to the good pirates?
>>
Us patricians amirite
>>
File: 2015-12-16 21.54.55.jpg (2 MB, 1913x1711) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-16 21.54.55.jpg
2 MB, 1913x1711
Already got my ticket to see it in 70MM. This is going to be the film event of 2016.
>>
>>63700885
same lmoa
>>
I am so confused by its release date. I can't find it in any of my theatres. 70mm or otherwise. What is the deal?
>>
>>63700857
Crying inside desu. The first viewing of a new Tarantino film is a experience to treasure. In fact, I think I remember when and where I first saw each one of his films over the last 15 years.
>>
JJ va QT: Glib Facsimile edition

I'd go with QT, at least he steals because he is obsessed with movies where as JJ does it because he has no artistic integrity (no offense)

His only personal vision was Super-8 which was just a rip off of Spielberg and even then only the first half was any good (plus the ending credit sequence)
>>
>>63701885
>McAdult
fucking yanks.
>>
>>63702042
it's australian you fucking retard
>>
>>63700857
I'll give QT some respect for always saying he's only doing ten movies and then retiring (though he will probably still produce and write)

I wonder what he'd do next. My guess a homage to euro-spy or spaghetti sci-fi
>>
>>63702042
The MC stands for 'Movie Club'. It saved me $5.00 on the ticket, so I'm not arguing.
>>
I just noticed something. Unless my city is fucked or something, it seems like only 1 theatre is gonna play this movie. Whats up with that?
>>
looks like a qt gf (Quentin Tarantino glib facsimile)
>>
>>63701885
so disappointed that there are no cinemas showing it in 70mm where I live
>>
>>63700811
There's a boycott, you boy fucker. Welcome to 2 months ago, ya fickle amnesiac coward sell out ass punk.
>>
>>63702033
>I'd go with QT, at least he steals because he is obsessed with movies where as JJ does it because he has no artistic integrity (no offense)
>His only personal vision was Super-8 which was just a rip off of Spielberg and even then only the first half was any good (plus the ending credit sequence)
Actually now that I think of JJ's oeuvre you've made me realize the man is a colossal hack and hasn't done anythiing of merit.
>>
im boycotting this piece of shit because that racist gun nut bad actor kurt russel is in it
>>
>>63704613
hi tumblr
>>
>>63700811
Yeah fuck Star Wars, us true patricians watch Tarantino!
>>
AMG THIS HAZZ BLACK POEPLE IN IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63701948
what a faggot
>>
If you willingly see this film then you are a cuckold, plain and simple.
>>
I assume OP is a joke considering every QT movie is a rehash
>>
>>63702101
does kill bill count as one or two?
Does he count the ones he wrote or only the ones he directed?
Any reason to believe it or is it just bullshit like 90% of the things he said he was gonna do?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.