[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Horror western Well, that's a genre i never saw before.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
> Horror western
Well, that's a genre i never saw before. Thouhghts?
>>
>>63700413
I loved it
The relationship between Russell and Richard Jenkin's characters was great
That fucking death scene with the deputy, jesus christ
>>
>>63700413
Bumping for curiosity. Horror and Westerns are my two favorite genres. You should check out The Burrowers, OP. Easy 7.5/10.

Better yet, pick up a copy of Jack Ketchum's The Crossings. It's the same author responsible for The Girl Next Door, Red, and The Lost. The Crossings rivals Blood Meridian in execution, if not necessarily scope. I know it's not a movie (God knows it should be), but if you like horror western I can't recommend it highly enough.
>>
>>63700769
also The Beguiled
>tfw old enough for kisses
>>
>>63700413
i really love this movie but is it being shilled? seems like every time a thread dies a new one pops up even though the old one didnt get more than 10 replies
>>
>>63700819
Yeah it's not like anyone on /tv/ wants to talk about movies or anything
>>
>>63700877
>>63700819
>seems like every time a thread dies a new one pops up even though the old one didnt get more than 10 replies

what i mean is that it seems like the same person or person(s) are making the thread again when they die. and im thinking this because the last thread a few hours ago was talking about how its basically a horror western.

oh look at the title of this one now.
>>
Tremors 4 if you're up for a fun movie.

Its nothing to really write home about but its still better than Tremors 3
>>
>>63700938
Do you have any thoughts on the movie
>>
>>63700938
shill what exactly? theres nothing to be gained.

i really wish this word would get filtered already.
>>
>>63700413
I think it's a glib facsimile
>>
File: th.jpg (16 KB, 261x153) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
16 KB, 261x153
>>63700806
Holy shit. Another Siegel and Clint collabo? Don't know how I missed that, but I'm dialing it up right now and getting ready to watch. Thanks for the suggestion anon.

Oh, and for OP if you like horror you should check out Last Shift. I assumed from the cover art it was just going to be some cheesy forgettable horror flick. I was completely surprised at how good it was. Probably the best horror movie I've seen in a while, and I've seen a lot. Worth a watch.
>>
>>63700993
yeah i said before i thought it was really good.

it feels like a nice western for 3/4 of the movie. dangerous frontier life and such. anything with wilsons leg actually made me cringe and i thought it was well done.

then if you found the western aspect boring at least you are rewarded with some gore and action at the end.
>>
>>63701265
I'm interested on that Lilly Simmons desu senpai.
Is there any tasteful cannibal rape scene?
>>
>>63701416
Sadly no, they don't touch her
There is about a minute-long sex scene though
>>
>>63701265
no but you get her riding dick with flopping titties
>>
>>63701416
>>63701585
whoops
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.