[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/, I watched pic related the other night and thought it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: VHS_UK_Quad_11_5_12.jpg (381 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
VHS_UK_Quad_11_5_12.jpg
381 KB, 1024x770
Hey /tv/, I watched pic related the other night and thought it was great. What are /tv/'s thoughts on it?
>>
It's not bad.
>>
As long as found footage horros films (that i fucking despise) Its really good.
>>
star wars
>>
>>63700073
I liked it. Don't bother watching the others though they're trash.
>>
>>63700172
We talking Jeepers Creepers level or what?
>>
a glib fascimille
>>
>>63700172
The second one had some cool segments. Loved the cult one. Creepy as ahit
>>
>>63700073
i didn't like it that much to be honest
>>
>>63700231
How does it differ from the cult in the first one?
>>
>>63700211
Congratulations on being one of the first people to use the new maymay.
Perfectly memed. You are on your way to the future know your meme page you glib fascimille
>>
>>63700250
You mean the hunted house one?
It didnt focus on a cult at all. It was just an exorcism
>>
>>63700073
to be fair it isnt scary at all
>>
>>63700073
It's a glib fascimile
>>
>>63700335
I'm not really used to horror and am weak at the sight of blood sometimes so it shook me a bit
>>
>>63700335
It's more interesting than anything
>>
>>63700200
I barely remember Jeepers Creepers but I'm gonna say worse. The 2nd one had it's moments but overall they were boring wastes of time.
>>
File: yIkbDr7.jpg (132 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
yIkbDr7.jpg
132 KB, 1024x1024
>>63700073

Some of the clips were fucking great. A few were meh. The skype one had a cool ending.
>>
>>63700558
Was a definite jawdropper
>>
>>63700558
I prefer the ending of the second honeymoon
But those two were the stronger ones
>>
I liked it but I am not sure why. It was pretty cheesy but just very different from the usual horror movie.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.