[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of The Lobster /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: NuQgo.jpg (52 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
NuQgo.jpg
52 KB, 1280x721
What did you think of The Lobster /tv/?
>>
>>63698760
watching it right now
seems like it reflects life pretty actually
>>
File: CE1TgD7WIAAW2d7.jpg (97 KB, 540x700) Image search: [Google]
CE1TgD7WIAAW2d7.jpg
97 KB, 540x700
she was so hot in this film
>>
>>63699158
vapid cunt
>>
IMO the first half in the Hotel wads 10/10
it started to lose a little steam once he left and met Rachel Weisz
still great tho
>>
File: 1434249111323.jpg (71 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1434249111323.jpg
71 KB, 540x720
>be american
>lobster isnt out yet
>>
>>63699970

>be internet user
>lobster is out on torrents
>>
>>63698760
Really wanna see it. Is it better than Dogtooth?
>>
GOAT
>>
>>
By far the MOTY. Loved it so much that I saw it at the cinema twice.
>>
What animal would you want to turn into /tv/?
Me?
I'd be a crab.
>>
>movie about a meme crustacean

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>63698760
It was good

Reminded me not to take relationships and finding a gf in general too seriously.
>>
File: big fin.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
big fin.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>63701042
this thing
>>
>>63701135

why woud you wanna be that?
its ugly as fuck
>>
>>63700125
I wouldn't say so, didn't do much for me
>>
>>63698760
Since when did movie posters started copying memes?
>>
>>63702530

what memes?
>>
>>63702530
Since people who came up knowing about 4chan got old enough or motivated enough to get jobs in the entertainment industry.
>>
>>63698760
>Is it worth 2 hours of your time?
Yes
>Is it worth seeing at your local cinema?
Maybe
>Is it worth watching?
yes.

I enjoyed it, but I don't know if I liked it.
Why is any of this happening? Why was the male lead such a cunt? Why is everyone in this world completely fucking retarded?
>>
>>63698760
i thought that it was incredibly boring and tired. Just more uninspired, ironic crap.

Also it seemed like the director thought that the observations/jokes that were brought up were a lot cleverer than they really were. e.g. the repeated explanation of the nosebleed thing (because that's how arbitrarily we choose our partners! get it!).

felt like they were trying to pander to tasteless middle aged people who think that anything off kilter is a great work of art.

i give this piece of shit 1/10 because lea seydoux is hot

>>63699158
yes she is a go
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.