[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you shield your kids from watching capeshit, spaceshit and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Kids-watching-a-movie.jpg (63 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Kids-watching-a-movie.jpg
63 KB, 600x399
Will you shield your kids from watching capeshit, spaceshit and blockbusters? Raise them how the jews raise theirs to never fall in line with the cattle
>>
If you forbid them to watch it they'll just watch it in secret and it'll be a better experience for them. Best thing to do is just watch good movies around them and hope they get some of your taste.

Just pray your kid doesn't grow up to be a pleb
>>
>>63697509
The best thing is to immerse yourself in capeshit for their benefit. They'll see you as embarrassing and will be put off it for life while rebelling and watching high art. It's a tough life but you'd do anything for your kids.
>>
File: 1444255113224.png (3 KB, 156x166) Image search: [Google]
1444255113224.png
3 KB, 156x166
>>63697533
Fuck that I'm not becoming a pleb just so my kid won't be. That little shit can make his own decisions
>>
>>63697407
Has she stuck a finger up that boys bottom?
>>
How would you feel if your kid became a fat manchild NEET like you?
>>
>raising children

good goy, produce more consumers
>>
I was pretty neglected so I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to my kids. I would draw pictures with them or play with legos or do some kind of outside activity. Maybe when they get older they'll see everything I do as right and will want to join me in watching old movies. I totally wouldn't mind if they didn't have the same hobbies as me, I'll learn to enjoy what they enjoy and spend time with them. Nothing will make me happier than seeing them happy.
>>
>>63697655
pretty gay 2bh family
>>
>>63697628
>>63697628
>Believing the child free myth
Yes leave reproduction to the ooga boogas and hispanics , they will be easier to control through media propaganda due to low iq
>>
>white people
>white
Nice try stupid cucks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.