[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They should rename X-Men to X-Teens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: kek.jpg (118 KB, 640x615) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
118 KB, 640x615
They should rename X-Men to X-Teens
>>
Capeshit really is where meme actors go to die.
>>
>>63696969
what a bunch of faggots, is this really the future of film? About time to start finding a new hobby I guess
>>
based hugh is and will always be the perfect wolverine.
>>
I'm so fucking tired of Jennifer Lawrence having her huge fat body stuffed into the X-Men franchise.

Also, that is an ugly motherfucker they got for Cyclops. Since Scott is my favorite mutant I am somewhat sad.
>>
All of the original X-Men except Beast were teens. X-Men's always been pretty teen-based.
>>
It's not modern movies if the characters aren't younger edgier versions of themselves
>>
>>63697054

i just hate that she's too precious to put on the blue mystique shit

she seems like exactly the kind of spoiled shit-tier actress who would demand that the character be changed to fit her peeves
>>
Other than Fassbender, McAvoy, Oscar Isaac and Channing Tatum, you could have just shown me the guys in this pic and said they were One Direction or The Wanted or some shit and I would've been like "oh yeah, that makes sense they'd look like that"
>>
>>63697054
>>63697097
>RR was 27 when she played Mystique in X-Men
>jlaw is 25 now

they can just retcon her fatness into the story i'm sure
>>
"This cast is too fucking white" - JJ Abrams
>>
>>63696969
More like X-People imo
>>
>>63697317
Oscar Isaac is ambiguously ethnic.
>>
>They should rename X-Men to X-Teens
Did you know that the X-Men were originally teenagers? Like, they went to a school and everything? It's one of the many metaphors of X-Men as being whatever you want them to represent.
>>
>>63696969
But no one in your pic is a teenager, they're all in their 20's.
>>
>>63697486
shut the fuck up, they did First class and the retards put it in the 1960's. They shit all over the comics anyways so bringing that up is just stupid.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.