[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indepedence Day Speculation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450219969651.jpg (56 KB, 845x347) Image search: [Google]
1450219969651.jpg
56 KB, 845x347
In the first movie, they had to repair an alien fighter plane in order to infiltrate the mothership.

In the next movie, they'll have to repair one of the city destroyers from the previous movie in order to infiltrate the new, bigger mothership.
>>
Earth gets fucked and Humanity takes to the stars after claiming the alien ships for themselves.
>>
I always wondered what they would have done with the dozens of city-sized ships scattered across the planet
>>
I want us to loose this time.
Make ID43 an X-Com 2 situation.
>>
>>63696060
Why didnt the aliens just set an asteroid's course to earth? Wouldn't it be more efficient and economic than destroying cities one by one with giant lasers?
>>
>>63696060
would be cool if they reverse engineered the bio-mechanical suits
>>
>>63696289

It would be more economical to just mine Mercury or the asteroid belt, they came for the organics and real estate.
>>
>>63696289
they weren't too smart
>>
>>63696289
Or fire a really big railgun at relativistic speeds from mars orbit.
>>
>>63696337
an asteroid would eradicate humans from earth but earth would be just alright and the life on it.
>>
>>63696289

Because they were going to harvest the planets resources.

They only hit the cities to take care of the majority population.
>>
>>63696196
Not really wanting to pick on you, but I swear to god 'loose' is the most misspelled word in the English language. It's 'lose' you're looking for.

I literally see it misspelled almost every day.

Sorry I'm a fag.

Anyway, ahem... eh..

>>63696060
This shit sounds exactly like modern Hollywood writing. They'll probably read this idea and reshoot the film to use it.
>>
>>63696391

Hitting the planet with an asteroid wouldn't eliminate natural resources at all, unless you count life as a natural resource.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.