[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>after the role of a lifetime, i've been "busy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: j89o3jj.jpg (68 KB, 789x455) Image search: [Google]
j89o3jj.jpg
68 KB, 789x455
>after the role of a lifetime, i've been "busy"

whats hammil up to nowadays?
>>
>>63695101
He's mostly a voice actor. He voices the Joker in just about everything.
>>
>>63695101
Mainly voice acting
But he's done a few things here and there
>>
>>63695101
nowadays? he's in the new Star Wars trilogy, aka the most anticipated films of all time
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x264
>>63695101
Being a badass
>>
>>63695130
He's the also the best joker VA we've ever had, so that's saying something if you can more about cartoons than not cartoons
>>
Wasn't he in some crappy WW II film?
>>
He's sorta like Maurice Lamarche or Tom Kenny or Tress Macneille. He's just one of those voice actors that you hear a lot.
>>
>>63695101
He plays The Trickster on CWs Flash
>>
>>63695147
What movie is that?
>>
>>63695147
you can't be a badass while holding a paintball gun silly
>>
Lately he spends most of his time retiring from voicing the Joker.
>>
I'm so happy to see Hamill's transformation the last few years as he got ready to be Luke again.

He looked absolutely amazing at the premiere, and you know that he is gonna get a nice chunk of money so he can his family can live super comfortably for the rest of their days.
>>
>>63695101
Oh come on, Hamill did shit he actually enjoyed, like voice acting. He was the goddamned Joker ffs. That's a pretty successful career.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.