[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was nice, wasn't it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 400x600
This was nice, wasn't it?
>>
Completely fell apart somewhere in the second act.

Also, I didn't like how many of the scenes were obviously just the writer putting her opinions in there in a very unsubtle way.
>>
>>63693145
You are right. But it was still nice
>>
It was pretty nice t b h
>>
It was nice!
>>
>>63692636
It would be nice if Anne Hathaway stepped on my balls imo
>>
>>63693558

>she will NEVER step on our balls

jdiosa
>>
How's Bobby in this?

Did he phone it in or is it like an actual performance where he gives a fuck?
>>
>>63693740
He hasn't given a fuck for 20 years pham. He's not going to start now
>>
>>63693800
I know, anon, I know.

I thought he was great in Silver Linings, though, so I always hold out like a sliver of hope that he'll come back and give a good performance.

De Niro is like top 1 debatablely, it makes me sad to see him not be great.
>>
I liked it. De Niro was so adorable and I'm glad they made him pretty much flawless with no real problems, but it worked surprisingly well.

What I didn't care so much about was Hathaway, who did a good job, but I personally don't like her so I couldn't enjoy her that much. Also I rolled my eyes a few times due the hamfisted ''people in your age'' crap and was disappointed that in the end of the day there wasn't really a story, at least not a good one. So much wasted potential.

De Niro carried the whole flick and I don't regret watching it.
>>
>>63693800
Stardust was based you cuck
>>
>>63693699
;_;
>>
how much skin does Anne Hathaway show in this?
>>
>>63692636
Actually, it was. Anne Hathaway was a cutiepie as in this, and I felt bad for him.
>>
File: 1344864179839.gif (389 KB, 159x124) Image search: [Google]
1344864179839.gif
389 KB, 159x124
>>63692636
I wanted a reverse devil wears prada with streep
>>
>>63694040
man i loved devil wears prada
>>
It was the kind of performance where he could actually get away with phoning it in, pleasant and interesting character with natural charisma and a slightly different role for Bobby meant he wasn't really required to do anything more than phone it in. Clearly his days of tour de force performances are behind him but if he wants to go out on a high he simply needs to be a bit more picky.
>>
>>63694040
that would actually be bretty cool
>>
does Hathaway get fully nude and sit on DeNiro's face while violently slapping and biting his cock? because I would watch that.
>>
>>63694499
I like to see her tie him up, put a ball gag in his mouth, and vigorously peg him t b h
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.