[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Startin' to see pictures, ain't ya? What "pictures"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: hateful_eight.jpg (17 KB, 620x336) Image search: [Google]
hateful_eight.jpg
17 KB, 620x336
>Startin' to see pictures, ain't ya?

What "pictures" is he talking about?
>>
>>63692191
God
>>
>le happy negro face
>>
>>63692191
I thought he was saying, "You's some Nazi bitches, aint ya?"
>>
The Revenant or Hateful Eight.
Which would be better to see? I've enjoyed most of Quentin "Uno Farto @ 3:17" Tarantino's films, but the Revenant looks good and frankly Tarantino films are all pretty much the same. I know I will probably enjoy THE, but I also know it won't be better than a 7/10. The Revenant could be 8+/10, and if so I'd much rather see that.

What do you think?
>>
>>63692286

Hateful with an audience
literally nothing beats Tarantino movies with a good audience, fuck the memes.
>>
>>63692286
The Revenant, but if you're into flicks then I'd say go watch Hateful Eight
>>
>shots in 65mm
>looks like a digital over processed peice of shit

bravo fartman
>>
moving pictures. he's breaking the 4th wall and drawing attention to the fact you're watching a flick
>>
>>63692191

This is after he tells that old confederate general how he killed his son and made him suck his big black dingus.

They actually show it and then it will hard cut to Samuel laughing and saying that

screencap this
>>
Glorious 70mm pictures
>>
>>63692191

he is saying you're now imagining him fucking your girlfriend because he knows you're a cu.ck
>>
>>63693523
this doesn't even require a screencap, my guy.
that's just what fucking happens.
>>
>>63692191

lil white boy suckin big black dingus
>>
WARM
>>
I'm pretty hyped for this movie.
>>
File: h8ful 8.jpg (418 KB, 1449x1011) Image search: [Google]
h8ful 8.jpg
418 KB, 1449x1011
>>63692191
>>63693523
>>63693673
>>63693696
>>
>>63694007

>Writes this scene
>Doesn't hire a qt little twink to play the cock sucker

Uno Farto is a hack
>>
>>63692191

Why does Quentin love niggers so much? Did his mom used to whore herself to them when he was just a a kid or something so he has some oedipal fantasies or something?

Fucking niggers.
>>
>>63694462
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>63694462

>did his mom used to whore herself out to them

You know damn well that Quentin has always bragged about his mom being a cum recepticle for black bucks. He may not be part black but he's had enough black man's dna squirted on him while he was in his mother's womb that he might as well be.
>>
>>63694462
Most white kids would be pissed that their mom kept fucking black guys, but Quentin is a weird autistic cuck.
>>
>>63694007
>BIG
>WIDE
>70MM SUPER CINEMASCOPE
>>
>>63694007
This is sickening
>>
>>63695216

>you can hear quentin's drool hitting the pages of the script as he types this out

Footfags confirmed for closet cases that want to taste dick but settle for sucking toes
>>
File: bear_shining.jpg (32 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
bear_shining.jpg
32 KB, 500x338
>>63694007
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.