[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>check Force Awakens times at my local cinema for kicks >EVERY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: AAAAAAauauaauaauuuUUooooooGGH.webm (888 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAauauaauaauuuUUooooooGGH.webm
888 KB, 1920x816
>check Force Awakens times at my local cinema for kicks
>EVERY auditorium. EVERY screening. EVERY TIME OF DAY for three days after release is completely booked, every the ones at like 1:00 am
Ok. SOMEONE is clearly going to see this movie despite voicing low expectations.
>>
File: pepe wine.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
pepe wine.png
13 KB, 530x492
>tfw I managed to get 2 seats at my local cinema in the midst of the pre-order frenzy
>>
Oh I'm going to see it alright, I'm just expecting to come out of it wanting to fight someone.
>>
File: file.png (113 KB, 583x425) Image search: [Google]
file.png
113 KB, 583x425
almost everything is still open for me
>>
File: 1428110099493.jpg (198 KB, 685x600) Image search: [Google]
1428110099493.jpg
198 KB, 685x600
>>63691978
>>
>>63691978
I never said it was going to be bad and I live in Aus so I will see it before you.

Suck my dick.

Fuck them.

Fuck you.
>>
>>63692023
>tfw a bro bought 6 for 8:30 on thursday amidst all that
>>
File: OJ-Simpson-Glove.jpg (30 KB, 487x387) Image search: [Google]
OJ-Simpson-Glove.jpg
30 KB, 487x387
>>63691978
MFW i am going to see it in IMAX.
>>
and people continue to act and wonder why we get shit after shit movies out of hollywood nowdays, its because all these retards go to se them time and time again cause they get brainwashed by hype and marketing.
>>
I knew it was going to be completely packed and I can't stand sitting next to other people, but Star Wars is my favorite series so that wasn't going to stop me from seeing it day one. Weeks ago I went on the website and then bought out 5 seats in a row, so there will be me in the middle but also a buffer of 2 empty seats on either side of me.

It was expensive but it's worth it to me for star wars. I'd pay triple what I paid if I needed to.
>>
Kylo ren was taught by luke
Kylo ren is leias son. He kills han

Enjoy fucktards
>>
>ITT OP is an underage kid who can't even remember what it was like when Episode 1 came out
This surprises nobody over the age of 20, OP.
>>
>>63692611
Lmao wtf is Dbox nigga

What kinda ol bootleg ass movie theater you goin too senpai

I bet this nigga got jordans on with MJ doin a layup on the heel smdh
>>
>>63693361
been like 200 anons before you spoiling the movie, way to be late to the party, c u c k,.
>>
File: 1450124252907.gif (3 MB, 600x249) Image search: [Google]
1450124252907.gif
3 MB, 600x249
Ren is actually a Sheev Clone
>>
>>63693460
no its not, its Ben Solo, Leia and Han's son
>>
>>63693358
I hope a nice black man white female couple sit next to you
And you won't say anything at all
>>
>>63691978
I think it'll be shit and I'm still going to see it with a $40 popcorn and a side of $20 nachos
>>
>>63693395
I know you weren't booking tickets online because the internet was shit back then.
>>
>>63693361
everyone heard this, faggot
stop trying to be edgy
>>
>>63693489
I'd show them my ticket stubs and then ask them to leave and if they didn't I'd empty my bottled drinks all over the chairs and then leave myself.
>>
>>63693513
You waited in line for DAYS to get tickets to Episode 1's premier weekend. People literally camped out. I keep seeing underaged kids on here talking about how this movie will be forgotten in a couple weeks because "lol JJ Abrams" but it's obvious they have no fucking clue how big Star Wars is.
>>
>>63693570
>underage
I'm 24 and don't remember that. I remember being taken to watch the movie but I wasn't conscious of the ticket difficulty
>>
My theater only has 2 timeslots available for the non 3d/non imax showing. I guess they don't want to make the extra money.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.