[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw girlfriend finally agreed to put on a Slave Leia costume,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (82 KB, 231x219) Image search: [Google]
file.png
82 KB, 231x219
>mfw girlfriend finally agreed to put on a Slave Leia costume, and roleplay as her
>mfw it is finally happening

Just posting to share the happiness guys
>>
>>63690622
I'm assuming you'll fit the role of jabba
>>
nah I am going to be myself (i am way too shit at roleplaying), and she will be Leia
This is going to be so sweet

I am trying to think of a back story to this
>>
>>63690622
How many Good Boy Points did it take for your mummy to agree to this?
>>
>>63690760
why do you need a backstory for jerking off to Tyrone fucking your wife while she wears Slave Leia costume?

I guess you could be a balding, middle aged ginger comedian.
>>
>>63690622
>not dressing as a cute togruta girl.

Just leave her.
>>
Jealous I am.

Much erectile dysfunction, wished upon you.
>>
>>63690837
what?
I am myself, and she is going to be Leia and I (as myself) am going to have sex with her (with her being Leia)

And backstories make it more fun, and hotter in my experience, once we literally spent like 7 hours building up a backstory till we actually had sex
>>
UNAGI
>>
you're lucky OP i asked my wife if we could do some star wars roleplay in the bedroom, she said say no more

so the big day comes she hands me an orange pilot outfit which i thought was a bit weird but whatever

suddenly she comes in holding hands with this black guy and they're both dressed as rey and finn i told her this isn't what i had in mind when- she interrupts me and tells me it's ok

i tried walking out but this dude blocks the door and i obviously couldn't take him, he told me to sit down so i did and had to watch for about 2 hours, wasn't really happy t.bh

but the films out soon! here hoping it's good my wifes new son is really looking forward to it !
>>
In an EU story, slave Leia was sent to Boba Fett's quarters in jaba's palace to "enjoy"
Fett turns her down because
>"sex between those not married is immoral"

>he sat in what was for him a comfortable silence, watching her. she settled down in the opposite corner, being careful of her covering. Fett approved of her modesty, but it did not prevent him from continuing to look at her. he had never so much as held a woman in his arms, Boba Fett, and the desire for a woman came to him less frequently, with the passage of the years, but in Fett's mind his chastity made him no less a man."
Boba Fett confirmed for lvl 40 kissless permavirgin grand wizard
much like OP
>>
>>63690622
make her do aayla secura next
>>
File: 1418089101157.png (119 KB, 359x291) Image search: [Google]
1418089101157.png
119 KB, 359x291
>mfw girlfriend finally agreed to put on a Sheev costume, and roleplay as him
>mfw it is finally happening
>>
Are you prepping the bull OP?
>>
>>63690622

i bet you see these comments all the time on reddit, these fucking permadweebs can't separate their real life from their favorite hobbies/or series
>>
My ex left me when I asked her to role play as Samantha from Whos the Boss and I'd pretend to be Tony .
>>
File: yodaaAA.jpg (54 KB, 556x345) Image search: [Google]
yodaaAA.jpg
54 KB, 556x345
>>63691706
>yfw she spins on your dick
>>
File: 1415067561380.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1415067561380.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
>>63690898
>once we literally spent like 7 hours building up a backstory till we actually had sex
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.