[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FACT:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: whatwhatbitchnigga.jpg (115 KB, 432x276) Image search: [Google]
whatwhatbitchnigga.jpg
115 KB, 432x276
Revenge of the Sith is the best movie of the prequel trilogy.

And we're watching it at vaughnlive tv SLASH mgstream.
>>
WAR!
Heroes on both sides!
A desperate mission!
>>
>>63690499
you're the biggest failure of a troll since this guy
>>
>>63690634

>implying he's wrong
>>
File: SoInLove.gif (489 KB, 500x247) Image search: [Google]
SoInLove.gif
489 KB, 500x247
>>63690842
>implying love has not blinded you
>>
The Phantom Menace is objectively the best.
It's mediocre, but not nearly as awful as fans bitch about.
>>
>>63690499
>Revenge of the Sith is the best movie of the prequel trilogy.

More like the least bad. It's *almost* a good movie, it mostly just needs a trimming of the fat. Still, Padme was terribly underwritten and died in a pathetic way, and Bail Organa leaving Coruscant to rescue Jedi only to *bring the two he manages to rescue right back to Coruscant* has to be one of the most ill-conceived plot movements in the prequels.
>>
>>63691032

>not as bad

I think you haven't watched the movie in a long time if you really think that
>>
File: teamamericapuke.gif (898 KB, 450x189) Image search: [Google]
teamamericapuke.gif
898 KB, 450x189
>>63691032
>>
>it ain't sheev starts playing
>>
File: 1435653420359.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435653420359.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.