[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kate Plus 8 has a new episode on TLC right now. I thought this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: bitch.jpg (8 KB, 177x285) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
8 KB, 177x285
Kate Plus 8 has a new episode on TLC right now. I thought this show was over 3 years ago. I guess she needs more money for boob jobs
>>
Some reason I think she'd be a fun fuck.
>>
>>63690267
And probably easy, she'd want the publicity.
>>
>>63690267
Get a strong Long Island Jewish milf fuck vibe from her
>>
>>63689797
Kate England

you're welcome
>>
>>63690267
i'd Kate. and i pretty sure they always C-Section for multiples so it isn't stretched all too hell and back
>>
>>63689797
>Jon Gosselin’s net worth is significantly lower, with estimates pegging him at only $10,000 despite making $22,500 per episode for all 108 episodes of Jon and Kate Plus 8. His jobs have varied greatly after the divorce, with Jon working as a solar panel installer in 2011 only to become a waiter for two restaurants in Pennsylvania. Jon attempted to invest his former wealth into a fashion line and his own reality TV show, but those projects came to nothing. Worse, a former employer called Securus successfully sued Jon and now he owes $1 million.

JUST
>>
when will kate get BLACKED
>>
>>63690950
That's the most JUST I've seen in one post. Holy shit
>>
File: arnold.jpg (81 KB, 403x594) Image search: [Google]
arnold.jpg
81 KB, 403x594
She was on Celebrity Apprentice recently too, seemed like a dull ditz, but yeah not bad these days. Just as basic as it gets.

>tfw Arnold is the new judge
>>
>>63690950
JUUUUUUUUUUST
>>
>>63690950
Why is he DJing? Wasn't he some mid level IT / programmer guy back when he was still married to her?
>>
>>63690950

Who /pa/ here? His accent cracks me up.
>>
>>63689797
she has had so much fucking plastic surgery
>>
>>63690504
No thank you
>>
This show has been on since like 2008 right?

Fuck i mustve been like 12 years old and wanted to fuck her back then
>>
>>63690950
>working as a waiter

HahahjahahanahjahahabzbbabHzhshahahahhaha
>>
>>63690950
Only nonJUST thing was that HE was the one that was cheating.
>>
>>63690950
>investing in clothes and tv
Why are people so dumb with their money? Buy real estate, open a fail proof franchise like a Dunkin Donuts, anything but vanity projects
>>
>>63692451
To be fair the guy cheated on his obviously insane wife who he had a very public reality tv show with.
>>
>>63689797
I thought it was over when they divorced
>>
>>63690950
jesus poor guy
he and octomom should hook up
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.