[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bone Tomahawk, a true western ? kids, Raus !
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: NEPrEhK2SLH4TR_1_1.jpg (798 KB, 1200x1774) Image search: [Google]
NEPrEhK2SLH4TR_1_1.jpg
798 KB, 1200x1774
Good movie, but was it a true western ?
>>
What was that movie about again ?
>>
>>63687901
For a second I thought that was a poster of Hateful Eight. He's pretty much sporting the same look there.
>>
>>63688211
Raahh...nick, nick, nick...fuut, fuut, fuut....tjaahhh...Indians
>>
This movie was a nightmare. Dat fucking leg.
>>
>>63687901
>>63688211
samefag
>>
>>63687901
I felt bad when that injun hunter dude died. Motherfucker had class.
>>
>>63687901
Not sure it was a true western, but I loved it and I hope we get more spooky-west movies.
>>
>>63688975
Yeah i want talk about the movie but noones seems to care. /tv/ didn't like it ?
>>
It was decent the whole Rambo sequence at the end was a bit over the top desu.
>>
those troglodytes were straight up freaky
>>
>tfw I fell for the meme b8 and wasted time watching this garbage
Never again.
>>
Everything up until the got into the cave was great. once the troglodytes are encountered/everything that takes place in the cave is pretty bad. The movie captured just how fucking alien the uncharted Indian territory was. It just sort of fell apart in the last act.
>>
>>63687901
its a true western that rewards you in the end if you didnt like their western story
>>
>>63689023
i loved it
>>
I liked it, but I felt like the writers went out of their way to not appear racist. Like, there were multiple lines saying things like "Oh but not ALL Indians are like this." It just felt forced and unrealistic, people back then didn't give a shit about being politically correct.
>>
>>63691541
yeah i see what you are saying. i thought overall the dialogue seemed kinda off but not in a bad way. like sure they talked weird back then but did patrick wilson really roll over and say "what transpired?" instead of 'what happened?' not that i think every movie should shoot for being historically accurate though. i guess they figured that being historically accurate by hating on indians didnt serve to better the movie in any way?
>>
why do all modern westerns have that chippy banter where every other line is supposed to be funny? can people not take a straight serious western anymore?
>>
>>63691534
It was a decent horror flick
>>
>>63693315
But it wasn't scary?
>>
Any other decent western horror movies? I've seen Ravenous.
>>
File: gallowaka.jpg (76 KB, 517x720) Image search: [Google]
gallowaka.jpg
76 KB, 517x720
>>63693511
Right here
>>
>>63687901
great flick, i'm glad i got to support kurt russel by seeing this because i will never watch a tarentino movie.
>>
>>63690091
based
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.