[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you like this film, i can't really take you seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 69217309_af.jpg (73 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
69217309_af.jpg
73 KB, 600x800
if you like this film, i can't really take you seriously as a cineaste. This film was garbage.
>>
>>63687689
Ok.
>>
and yet you acknowledge it's a film

check and mate
>>
>>63687689
That was the best film of the 20th century desu senpai
>>
Everybody already knows that MD was nothing more than Lynch's watered down, Oscar-bait version of his masterpiece, Lost Highway.
>>
>>63687722
But it came out during the 21st centuy
>>
>>63687689
If you like cinema, I can't really take you seriously as a shitposter. This thread was garbage.
>>
>>63687755

>lost highway

that's probably garbage too like all of david lynch's films.
>>
>>63687801
At the beggining of the 21st century.

The movie itself is very rooted in 20th century ideas.
>>
when i watched it i was bored as fuck
ending is also bad
>>
>>63687689
And lets be honest family. We all only enjoy it for that crying masturbation scene at the end.
>>
That girl singing in spanish on stage was so boring. it seemed like it lasted forever. david lynch could have shorten that. The fact that he didn't means he's a shitty director.
>>
>>63687944

shortened*
>>
>>63687828

>probably
So you haven't watched it then. Watch the fucking film before forming an opinion.
>>
>>63687982

you can tell it will be a shitty film based on who directed it. i don't have to watch. i don't think i ever will after watching mulholland dr
>>
*checks watch* oh yes 5 o clock just when the children get off from school

*gets up and leaves slowly*
>>
>>63687689
cineaste means director/filmmaker, the word you're looking for is cinephile
>>
>>63687888
Checked and it's true
>>
>>63687944
Why would shortening awesome singing make him a bad singer?
>>
>>63687755
Jesus fuck no. Mulholland Drive is better than Lost Highway in nearly all regards; not saying Lost Highway's bad, but it's got nothin on MD.
>>
>>63687689
M8 it's easily the greatest flick to ever come out of America.
>>
>>63687689
Tell me why
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.