[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fargo Season 3:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: W_kNXYZ0_400x400.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
W_kNXYZ0_400x400.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
This just in Danny Glover confirmed for Mike Milligan in season 3.
>>
>>63686106
Inb4 I'm too old for this shit
>>
File: lou.jpg (229 KB, 1000x363) Image search: [Google]
lou.jpg
229 KB, 1000x363
except for the fact that the show is working its way back in time ( not forward) following that family.

season one - Lou Solverson as an old man, the father figure

season two - Lou Solverson as a young cop / Hank Larsson (Ted Danson) as the father figure

season three - Hank Larsson as a young cop
>>
>>63687378

you are one dumb cunt
>>
>>63686930
>Ageism

Ebin. Kill yourself.

-4chan community
>>
>>63687378
Season 3 takes place in 2010 with no connection to the first two seasons
>>
just commie my country up senpai
>>
>>63687378
season 3 will take place in 2010
>>
>>63687407
10/10 obnoxious chinese image board post.
>>
>>63686106
I'd have guessed from the finale that the next season would have followed Hanzee.

Loved Mike's ending, that bitter irony... The negro gunslinger put in a tiny concrete box office with a typewriter and in an accounts department. Initiated into the 80's in the worst possible way. It was my favourite part of the final episode.
>>
>>63686106
source?
>>
>>63686106
>i'm getting too old for this shit

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>63687535
It was the only part that made me feel.
They killed Milligan by leaving him alive in that shitty office job.
>>
>>63687535
>>63687711
Agreed, the irony was poignant. In the run up I was so sure he would die in a Mexican-Standoff with a fleeing Hanzee and Lou. That shitty office job; not wearing his boots and leather and necktie and having to cut off his 'fro and put away his guns is worse than a lead bullet in the head.
>>
>>63687408
>no connection to the first two seasons
>has a character from the second season

Are you trying to be this dumb?
>>
>>63688061
>has a character from the second season
Proof? Literally nothing is known about Season 3
But I doubt it'll have no connection, Its an anthology ya, but it still is an intertwined story
>>
>>63687904
>an act of cruelty
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.