[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STAR WARS: EPISODE VIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 313x470
Casting calls for new characters.

>"JOHN" (40's-50's) l A powerful poltical figure manipulating all sides of the conflict for his own benefit. A master strategist with ever-shifting allegiances who appears to be always one step ahead of his enemies.

This is the role Benicio Del Toro is in discussions for.

>"SARA" (mid-20's - Early 30's) l A brave and resourceful warrior deeply committed to the ideals of justice and peace and unwaveringly loyal to her comrades, who joins the fray in the wake of a dangerous mission.

This is the role Gugu Mbatha-Raw is in discussions for.

>"MARY" (Mid-20's - early 30's) l A restless idealist whose endearing optimism masks a shadowy past and harbors a dark secret.

>"MAX" (Early 30's to early 40's) l A brutal and merciless warrior and leader of a dangerous faction dedicated to wreaking havoc and destruction.

>"RYAN" (mid-20's - mid-30's) l A soldier of fortune who has chosen to abandon his ideals to survive and protect his brother, with a strong sense of justice buried under a facade of cynism, just waiting to be reignited.

>"CHRIS" (Early 20's - early 30's) l A charming, quick-witted soldier of fortune along with his brother, constantly divided between a philosophy of self-preservation and a deep-rooted desire to help others, which might be the foreshadow of a greater calling.
>>
>>63686102
>Gugu Mbatha-Raw

Is that her real name or the character she will be playing?
>>
>>63686190
Is that Finn's new LI?
>>
>>63686102
Four White men please
>>
>>63686235
So he gets two women? damn...
>>
Is VIII just going to be about a whole different cast of characters or something? The only pivotal characters V added were Lando, Yoda, and a brief scene with Palpatine
>>
>>63686338
I think they're going to try to salvage JJ's shit. Ditch the interracial shit for one because that won't go well over sea.
>>
>>63686407
or go full jew, have this be about entirely new characters, and split IX into two movies where the characters from VII and VIII team up to take down Snoke and then get space food afterwards at Jax's diner
>>
>>63686407
You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>63686338
Seems like they're just adding more rebels and a new Imperial.
>>
>>63686102
MASTER STRATEGIST
>>
Don't give a fuck about any of that, I just want Ian McDiarmid back.
>>
>>63686102
>Benicio Del Toro
>master strategist

Grand Admiral Thrawn confirmed.
>>
>>63686459
They airbrushed the nigger out of the Asian posters retard.
>>
Is Max Mandalorian?
>>
>>63686102
>>"RYAN" (mid-20's - mid-30's) l A soldier of fortune who has chosen to abandon his ideals to survive and protect his brother, with a strong sense of justice buried under a facade of cynism, just waiting to be reignited.
>>"CHRIS" (Early 20's - early 30's) l A charming, quick-witted soldier of fortune along with his brother, constantly divided between a philosophy of self-preservation and a deep-rooted desire to help others, which might be the foreshadow of a greater calling.

Calling it now. One of these Chads will be Rey's love interest since Poe is 10 years older than her.
>>
>a dangerous faction dedicated to wreaking havoc and destruction.

we capeshit now?
>>
>>63686102
>Gugu Mbatha-Raw

You made that name up to make fun of minorities.
>>
>Mastermind using the New Republic, the First Order and the Resistence to his own murky goals

I kinda' like it.
>>
File: star_wars_casting_call.jpg (101 KB, 620x941) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_casting_call.jpg
101 KB, 620x941
Remember when Rey was supposed to be beautiful and Finn was fit and handsome?
>>
>JOHN
>Benicio Del Toro
>Not Aidan Gillen
>>
>>63686715
>TELL ME ABOUT MAX, WHY DOES HE WREAK THE HAVOC
>>
>>63686589
>Implying Finn and her won't get together
Can't undo JewJew's shit now. That would be racist.
>>
>>63686676
Remember when Finn was supposed to be white? Good times.
>>
>>63686459
>he thinks asians aren't super racist
>>
>>63686829
>he has grown up without a father's influence

yep sounds white to me
>>
>>63686715

KYLO REN WAS ONE THING,
>>
did they have to include the word "ideal" in every fucking one?
>>
>>63686904
But they didn't.
>>
I have a friend in the industry, he told me one of these two bandit brothers is gonna be the lead male Jedi of the New trilogy and they're already scouting pretty much all of Hollywood's young actors. Supposedly three guys they're really impressed with are the dude that plays the Flash on CW, the Teen Wolf/Maze Runner kid and some guy from Glee who's headlining Linklater's next flick.
>>
>>63686102
>>"MAX" (Early 30's to early 40's) l A brutal and merciless warrior and leader of a dangerous faction dedicated to wreaking havoc and destruction.

i fucking hope this means mandalorians
>>
What are Mandalorians?
>>
>>63686612
That's her real name
>>
>>63686454
>split IX into two movies
>star wars presented by amc
>>
>>63686102
>Gugu Mbatha-Raw
>british
>parents are named Patrick and Anna

what the fuck
>>
>>63686102
>JOHN
ebin manipulative sociopath meme (Sherlock, House, House of Cards, Nightcrawler, American Psycho, Wolf of Wolf Street, etc etc)

>SARA
Strong womyn: the one-dimensional paladin now in female version

>MARY
Muh "the nicest person you'll ever meet \ TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH"

>MAX
Nothing personnel

>RYAN
The worn out by the horrors of war soldier (still the only character worth an emotional response here though)

>CHRIS
>paper thin Jesus Christ allegory
>>
>>63687463
Stuff in your cells that make you a Jedi.
>>
>>63687907
Bravo.
>>
>>63686338
Characters in VII are going to take diminished roles, just like characters did for V. Odds are one of the brothers will die to give a motivation and plot relevance to the other.
>>
>>63686102
Source?
>>
>>63686102
'MAX' CONFIRMED FOR FETT/MANDALORE???
>>
>>63686459
Well, let's take a look at the facts here. The two biggest overseas markets, which are poised to make about as much money as the US, are China and Korea, both countries with extreme racial prejudices against africans (not that there's anything wrong with those prejudices.), to the point where they've already started damage control in the form of removing the black character from the asian trailers and airbrushing him out of the asian posters.
>>
>>63687907
/board
>>
>>63686102
Where's the source you lying faggot?
>>
>>63686676
>>63686897
>>63686829
niggers dont have fathers.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.