[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Americans even compete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Reboot-image.jpg (446 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
Reboot-image.jpg
446 KB, 970x546
How can Americans even compete?
>>
I COME FROM THE NET
>>
canada is so based
>>
>>63685165
they jumped the shark with Edgy Enzo and his GUN
>>
The orange chick from the second part gave me one of my first boners as a kid.
>>
>>63685350
That was the best move they could do. Enzo was every kid's self insert. Now they made him to become badass outside, but still kid enzo in his mind.
>>
easily some of the most well-written villians in all fiction

i don't know if that makes me happy or sad. but megabyte was based af
>>
>>63685350

But that's when the show moved away from its procedural formula and got really good.
>>
>>63685165
>>63685298
What made Canadian tv so great? They're a smaller country than Spain but they produced more quality shows than the Tea slurping faggots and Americlaps combined.
>>
>>63685350
I actually enjoyed the the adult Enzo and the subsequent return to mainfram storyline to be suprioer to the original seasons..

In a medium (TV) where characters aging is seldom shown, they didn't even blink an eye and time-skipped immediately after an extremely dark, low note in the plot. It made the reunion(s) all the more delicious desu senpai.

In all fairness tho, I suppose I would not have enjoyed the conclusion as much without the happy-go-lucky tone of the first part of the series being a perfect foil for the tragic, redemption story that concluded it.
>>
File: beast wars.jpg (133 KB, 819x529) Image search: [Google]
beast wars.jpg
133 KB, 819x529
>Reboot

Nigga please
>>
>>63685980
What the fuck is this gay shit
>>
File: omf.jpg (33 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
omf.jpg
33 KB, 493x276
>frisket the absolute godliest tier of bro status
>dot as elvira
>enzo beating the shit out of megabyte
>sexadecimal

i really hate that they fucking ended it on a cliffhanger. here's hoping The Guardian Code doesn't turn out to be a complete piece of shit.
>>
>>63686786
>The Guardian Code
Are they finally ending it? Or just some spin off for quick cash?
>>
>>63685165
Thank you for childhood faps, Cnada.
>>
>>63685165
So what the fuck is happening with the new ReBoot that has been in the making for years.

We got that teaser, then the leaked image of a new sprite design and then nothing for years.
>>
>>63685479
>easily some of the most well written villains in all fiction
kek
>>
>>63685496

i like a couple of canadian shows but thats one of the dumbest statements i've ever read anon
>>
>>63685496
Is this a joke?
>>
Canadian PSA's were the trippiest fucking things

some of these scared the shit out of me when I was a kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paEJPShlA_o

ESPECIALLY THIS ONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg
>>
File: feels.png (354 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
354 KB, 5000x5000
>tfw never found a House Hippo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLG2JP0P5JE
>>
>>63686920
Dont google it

Just forget you ever heard about it
>>
>>63685496
Kind of ironic when half of the ReBoot writers were the tea slurping faggots that you so deride.

Never mind that Canadians essentially are tea slurping faggots.

Basically, I hope you get aids.
>>
>>63686920
it's a sequel to reboob, with something about humans (kids) being able to travel through the real world and mainframe as they are guardian trainees. apparently megabyte and some other shit happens they're supposed to stop before it adversely affects the real world.

i really, really hope it's not as bad as it sounds, but they did say they wanted a new audience and that's never good.
>>
File: 1413072791648-3.jpg (30 KB, 304x288) Image search: [Google]
1413072791648-3.jpg
30 KB, 304x288
DAE masturbate when Dot was on screen?
>>
>>63688432
Canadian here

Can confirm faggotry
>>
File: What - Lenny and Karl.jpg (57 KB, 582x464) Image search: [Google]
What - Lenny and Karl.jpg
57 KB, 582x464
>>63688626
>That weird monoboob she had in S1 and 2 because the censors objected to her having curves
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.