[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/swg/ - Screenwriting General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: screenplay2.jpg (4 KB, 258x267) Image search: [Google]
screenplay2.jpg
4 KB, 258x267
~take a break from talking about star wars and come help out with /tv/'s screenplay edition~

https://WriterDuet.com/x#BD5T5_KZJ68W5CKZSER

Making an account takes a few seconds, use a fake email. We started yesterday and already have 23 pages.

Also share your ideas and scripts if you've got em.
>>
>>63684988

Fleshing out the details of my serial drama. What are some tropes and cliches to avoid?
>>
>>63685054
By serial do you mean mini series? And what's it about?
>>
>>63685091

By serial I mean like a garden variety drama show that isn't procedural (The Wire, Sopranos, etc.) It's about the rise of a new political party with questionable means of getting what they want.
>>
>>63685132
Sounds interesting, does the 3rd eventually become large enough to overthrow the 2 party system, or is just like another random 3rd party that doesn't ever really win.
>>
>>63685286

I wanted to build it up so that you think the party is going to take over, but they would actually just split the votes of the main 2 parties, but still have pull.
>>
How shit of a writer do you have to be to constantly make threads asking people to share their ideas and scripts. Maybe if you spent less time making these threads and sat down for a change to write you wouldn't need to constantly beg for other people's ideas under this pathetic guise.
>>
File: 51wUBOfNt1L._SY355_.jpg (29 KB, 240x355) Image search: [Google]
51wUBOfNt1L._SY355_.jpg
29 KB, 240x355
>>63685613
I wrote this.
>>
>>63685686
topkek reference bro.
>>
Can I get some feedback on this?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4tgXDYAs6g4bnh6bjY1NVNIRm8/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>63685686
>read that as black cock
what happened
>>
>>63685686
>Blake Snyder

HEY BLAKE CAN I GET SOME FEEDBACK ON MY SCRIPT I FOLLOWED YOUR BS^2
>>
>>63687458
yikes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.