[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke kills Han. Luke is the bad guy. Kylo Ren is the resurrected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Han.jpg (31 KB, 475x600) Image search: [Google]
Han.jpg
31 KB, 475x600
Luke kills Han.

Luke is the bad guy. Kylo Ren is the resurrected Sidious, but we don't find this out until the very end.

Luke doesn't appear right away, but when he does appear he is the bad guy.

The nigger turns to the dark side at the end and ends up killing the girl.
>>
>>63684379
That sounds shit
>>
>>63684379
how are people getting worse at this? like observe the failures of those that came before and make some improvements
>>
>>63684379
meh who cares
>>
>>63684418
Getting worse at what?
>>
>>63684379
Oh fuck off. If you're going to post spoilers at least post the real ones.

Ben Solo ( Kylo Ren ) kills Han Solo while Ben is giving his speech about how conflicted he is.

http://reddit.com/r/starwarsleaks
>>
>>63684379
Wait? What? I thought Bane and Sheev took the credit for kill Han Yolo. I really cannot understand why Kylo Ren killed his own father, Han Yolo? Kylo still needs the credit for killing his daddy.
>>
>>63684482
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>63684379
>The nigger turns to the dark side at the end and ends up killing the girl.
You had me going until this bit. It's too extreme. Try again.
>>
>>63684433
baiting. getting worse at baiting.

Also, checked.
>>
File: 1439410954114.jpg (22 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1439410954114.jpg
22 KB, 270x270
>mfw people are being paid to spam fake spoilers
>>
OP is retarded

Kylo Ren is Ben Solo

Ben Solo kills Han Solo

Nigger hooks up with white women

Next movie will star their mixed kid and Luke is going to train him
>>
Reddit stop trolling fake spoilers this is the real movie they tried this without fallout 4 also posting fake spoiler to try and tgrow people off. http://boards.theforce.net/threads/the-new-rumor-intellectual-thread-of-seriousness-for-sophisticated-discourse.50024907/page-2522#post-52962119
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.