[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you give your life for Sheev if he asked you to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Would you /tv/?
>>
>>63683262
Sheev's an old fart with immasculinity issues. I wouldn't want to do anything he asked cuz he makes bantha skin crawl from 5 miles away. If he forced me then I guess there's no choice.
>>
Of course. It would be treason otherwise.
>>
>>63683262
i already did
>>
>>63683262
No. On the contrary. I would get a little maintenance droid that can go into ventilation ducts and some such, rip off a dozen CPU's from captured droid fighters, attach each one to a thermal detonator along with a rudimentary flight system and sensor array, point the droid at the Chancellor's office, position all dozen splodey things outside the window and beneath the floor and behind the walls, and have them detonate within the same picosecond after he sat down at his fucking desk, thereby saving the Republic, the Jedi Order, Anakin's sanity, and Padme I'm-So-Emo-I'm-Gonna-Die-After-Having-My-Love-Babbies Amidala. Hopefully the Senate would vote me a big fat pension that I would use to assemble the greatest harem of curvaceous humanoid females in galactic history.

But that's just me. Why?
>>
Only if I got to shake his hand first
>>
Through sacrifice of blood, Sheev can forge of a New Man, a Man of mythos of blood.
>>
sheev is a fucking jedi. and jedi mindtricks work on the weak minded.
since everyone here is browsing a mongolion mental asylum board the mindtricks would work/END of STORY
>>
>>63683579
Sheev is proud Sith. Please don't erase his religious choice.
>>
File: sheev.jpg (20 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
20 KB, 1280x720
>>63683262
>I was only nine years old

>I loved Sheev so much, I owned all the holotapes of his speeches and propaganda posters.

>I pray to Sheev every night, thanking him for the life I have been given

>"Sheev is love", I say, "Sheev is life"

>My master hears me and calls me a sith faggot

>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Sheev

>I called him a nerf herder

>He force slaps me and sends me to my room

>I am crying now, because my face hurts

>I go into my bed and it is very cold

>I feel a warmth moving towards me

>I fell something touch me

>It's Sheev

>I am so happy

>He whispers into my ear, "This is my Senate"

>He grabs me with his powerful Sith hands and puts me on my hands and knees

>I'm ready

>I spread my ass cheeks for Sheev

>He penetrates my butthole

>It hurts so much, but I do it for Sheev

>I can feel my anus tearing as my eyes start to water

>I push against his force

>I want to please Sheev

>He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love

>My master walks in

>Sheev looks him deep in the eyes and says, "Unlimited POWAHHH"

>Sheev leaves through my window

Sheev is love, Sheev is life
>>
File: sheev seal of approval.png (63 KB, 143x164) Image search: [Google]
sheev seal of approval.png
63 KB, 143x164
>>63683669
>>
>>63683592
sheev is a fucking jedi you nob gnasher
>>
I'd give my life for General Grievous
>>
>>63683775
Then why was Mace Windu so angry about him being a Sith lord? Face it, Sheev was scarred because of the rampant Sithphobia in Republic society.
>>
>>63684917
>Sithphobia
It begins.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.