[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think it will be safe to go watch star wars? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: aur.jpg (30 KB, 400x522) Image search: [Google]
aur.jpg
30 KB, 400x522
do you think it will be safe to go watch star wars? I'm still debating it because as far as I know, there's no fucking security at movie theaters. It just feels that this movie is too big for its own good, and some lunatic is going to do something crazy.
>>
You're literally letting the terrorists win if you don't go see Disney's "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" on opening weekend.

Don't you want to know what everyone's talking about on Monday morning?
>>
>>63680674
>Don't you want to know what everyone's talking about on Monday morning?
About your mom's rectum falling out?
>>
The entire developed world will be seeing this movie. Something's probably going to happen somewhere, it's unavoidable. Just play the odds and don't worry about it.
>>
>>63680753
why would you "play the odds" just to watch a movie?
>>
Living in Colorado means I definitely will not be going to see this movie anytime near release.
>>
I don't give a shit about terrorists, I just won't go see it because I can't stand the translations my country uses when dubbing over films.
>>
>>63680771
You wouldn't. It's Star Wars. It'll be playing for the next two months.

Worst case scenario, bring a concealed firearm and sit near the exit
>>
>''''''''''''''1st world'''''''''''''' can't even go out to fucking see movies without worrying about some mudslime shooting up the place

top cucks
>>
>>63680922
I mean amerifats get to see Star Wars on friday so they are behind rest of the world in that also

Seeing it tomorrow personally
>>
>>63680798
Funny, but true.
>>
>>63680879
I carry everywhere I go. not going to help against an ambush in a dark theater though.
>>
File: 1445374076937.cached.jpg (124 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1445374076937.cached.jpg
124 KB, 2000x1333
Some of you guys are alright.
Don't go to premiere tomorrow.
>>
>>63680634
just wait for YIFY, bro, it's better than IMAX
>>
>>63680998
Bring night vision goggles with you
>>
>not going like this
Can Americans even defend themselves?
>>
Every screening will have an armed fbi agent in civilian clothes.
I thought this was common knowledge in burgerland.
>>
>>63681753
>america has to resort to police state kind of shit like this
>"land of the free"
rofl
>>
>>63680634
fuck no, I'm not going til the 21st at the earliest and most certainly not around christmas either
>>
>>63683151
We have to be secure to be free.
>>
File: 800px-Fc-cds1.jpg (71 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
800px-Fc-cds1.jpg
71 KB, 800x445
>>63680634
>>63680879
>>63680996
>>63681251
That's why I always go to the movies heeled.
I load up with Speer .38 Gold Dot +P.
>>
>>63680771
You're playing the odds every time you drive your car, eat food you haven't prepared yourself, have sex with a stranger. If you're preoccupied with death you miss out on a lot of life.
>>
>>63681081
kek
>>
im gonna go on the last day of its showing so that maybe the theatre 1: wont have 10000000000000's of kids and adults yelling and screaming
2: wont get shot up
3: might be able to enjoy it
in my area (new orleans) everyone takes their kid to the movies so for the past couple movies ive seen its been a fucking nightmare (The Peanuts movie, The good dinosaur, Krampus)
If its still not good on the last week of screening, Im not gonna ever go to the theatre again and will just wait for it to come on blu ray
fuck the movie theatre
>>
Just don't go. It looks like shit. Get it on Redbox.
>>
File: SHB.125-2.jpg (183 KB, 577x750) Image search: [Google]
SHB.125-2.jpg
183 KB, 577x750
>>63681251

I got my plate carrier ready. I wish I could wear it in the cinema showers.
>>
>>63683446
How do you protect your head?
>>
>>63683288
camrip will have been out for weeks by then ya dumbass. you'll have no excuse for not knowing if its actually worth paying for.
>>
>>63683446
>cinema showers
Wat
>>
>>63683288

maybe you should stop going to children's movies then? what do you think pal? I saw Carol last night in a theater, and guess what, not a single kid. Isn't that crazy? it's almost like kids go to kids movies and adults go to the movies made for adults. I can't believe you have the audacity to be mad about children attending the movies that are made for them. The kids should be upset by your attendance at their movies.
>>
Does anyone know how to make a bullet proof vest using household items?
>>
>>63683494

Move it left and right really fast to make it difficult to hit.

https://youtu.be/Gw6dlv9rwVE
>>
>>63680634
i will w8 for the 1080 torrent
get food and drinks hug gf get comfy on the couch watch it on my big ass tv without any random faggots around me to ruin it
i only go to cinema if i really bad wanna see the movie or with friends
home cinema is x13455675575 better
>>
Lets see
>an actual terrorist threat today in LA that shut down the second largest school district in americlaps
>terrorist shooting a few weeks ago which is connected to this new threat which they were also claiming was just a domestic dispute
>>
File: HK_USP_45.jpg (460 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
HK_USP_45.jpg
460 KB, 1600x1200
Do you people not have your carry permits or something?

I can't remember the last time I went to a movie theater unarmed
>>
>>63680634
oh yeah they're those guys on /pol/ who are talking about shooting at people randomly because muh cuck propaganda.
>>
>>63681251
>>63683446
>>63683642

what will you bros do if it's a gas attack of some sort?
>>
>>63683677
>not having a tactical gas mask in your bag

It's like you don't want to be prepared
>>
>>63680634
Here you go, OP: a simple guide to go about your daily business without being afraid some terrorist will kill you for just being you.

You ready? Write this down.

Buy a fucking gun, carry it on you, and blast any nigger who seeks to do you harm.

There ya go, F.A.M.I.L.Y.
>>
>>63680634
>Yousa thinking people gonna die, Ani?
Calling it now. He's coming for us.

>Someone already posted the jake lloyd pic I was going to use
>I guess I didn't call it.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.