[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paramount & Hasbro Developing Cinematic Universe Around G.I.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: P4wFs4f.jpg (764 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
P4wFs4f.jpg
764 KB, 1600x600
>Following the immense success of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, nearly every big name studio is working on developing their own similar shared movie universes with Warner Bros.' DC Extended Universe, Universal's Monster Movie Universe, and Paramount's rumored Transformers universe being slightly ahead of the curve and the ones we'll likely see launch fairly soon.

>The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Paramount Pictures & Hasbro are currently in the midst of developing a second interconnected cinematic universe, this one centered on G.I. Joe and four other Hasbro brands - the Micronauts, Visionairies, M.A.S.K. (Mobile Armored Strike Kommand), and ROM.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/paramount-hasbro-gi-joe-universe-848920

Hype?
>>
lmao what
>>
>Hasbro chairman, president & CEO Brian Goldner added: "Hasbro and Allspark Pictures put storytelling at the center of everything that we do. These brands are filled with memorable stories and vivid characters, and this universe creates a framework for how they will become interconnected. Extending our partnership with Paramount allows us to continue our long-term strategy and overall vision to build dynamic worlds for all of our brands, and we are thrilled to collaborate with them as we develop these properties.”
>>
lame what a waste
>>
>>63680017
waste of what exactly?
>>
>>63680063
of garbage
>>
>>63679975
>cinematic universe
>>
No Centurions?
>>
File: 1411708127981.png (118 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1411708127981.png
118 KB, 320x287
It's basically shoving a whole bunch of good stories together in order to make a mediocre story that appeals to multiple fanbases.

And normies fucking love it.
>>
MASK was one of my favorite shows as a kid.
>>
File: 1402638197664.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1402638197664.png
901 KB, 690x460
>cinematic universe
>>
File: Matt.jpg (256 KB, 825x638) Image search: [Google]
Matt.jpg
256 KB, 825x638
Wait'll they get a load of me.
>>
>Visionaries being rebooted in any shape or form
>keeping ROM even further away from Marvel
>all of this
>>
File: 1390536108_5.jpg (404 KB, 1200x947) Image search: [Google]
1390536108_5.jpg
404 KB, 1200x947
>Transformers on its own cinematic universe
>G.I. Joe with all those others
>there will not be pic related
Thanks Hasbro

a-at least we're f-finally getting ROM
>>
File: Shiggy Sylv.png (627 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy Sylv.png
627 KB, 600x450
>>63679975
>cinematic universe
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.