[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did it go wrong, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: twilight.jpg (60 KB, 666x341) Image search: [Google]
twilight.jpg
60 KB, 666x341
Where did it go wrong, /tv/?
>>
when that fat, middle-aged skank first put pen to paper
>>
>>63679006
I loved it. Comfy as fuck to watch on ur day off and its raining outside. Snuggle up under the covers and marathon that bitch
>>
>>63679006
Imagine how much better the story would be if Edward and Jacob were girls
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 327x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 327x345
>>63679006
>Normies and Reddit hate Twilight
>That means /tv/ tolerates Twilight
>>
Imagine if someone edited every "Edward and Bella stare longingly at each other" scene out of the Twilight series

The final cut would be like 40 minutes long

And it would be fucking awesome
>>
>>63679038
all 10+ hours?
>>
>>63679175
yup. piss and shit breaks but yup. Order some cozy food and have dessert at your side ready. rain pouring outside, nowhere you gotta be. trust me its great.
>>
>>63679006
Nowhere. Ultimate comfy core
>>
>>63679212
are you on, like, opiates while you're doing this?
>>
>>63679038
This. Watched 1 the first time when it was on TV, gave it a go because bored and maybe to get a few laughs out of it. Turned out mainstream faggots are fucking retarded and just insecure again, also let the autistic fanbase affect their views.

Those movies are fucking atmospheric, this whole rainy forest and small town flair got pulled off amazingly well. Even like the emo soundtrack. It has some legitimately good characters like the father. Most importantly, the relationship between the whore, Edward and Jacob is actually believable. You can comprehend why they have those feelings for each other and feel the way they do, even if you hate those movies. This is fucking rare for romances in movies and even TV shows with 500 episodes.
>>
>>63680137
The rainy PNW atmosphere is comfy as fuck, no doubt.

Jacob's attraction to Bella might be believable, but why would a pretty, hundred-year-old vampire go for a random mousy emo chick? Just doesn't make sense, senpai.
>>
>>63680137
glad someone else knows the feels. They captured that foresty small town feel perfectly. So much so im actively trying to find a place with that atmosphere in the states. Its just a comfy series. And I've been in Jacob's shoes so it hits home. Love it
>>
>>63680254
>why would this person like this thing

Ive seen good looking dudes with trailer trash much worse than bella all the time. Cmon bud. thats much more believable than vampires controlling water and shit.
>>
>>63679038
>>63679212
>>63679339
>>63680137
Embarrassing.

>>63679024
Only correct answer.
>>
>>63680387
Hi redit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.